Match Thread Spurs v Everton Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

Player Valuation: £60m
Anyone bothered? Me neither, but I suppose by 5 o'clock on Saturday I'll have perked up a bit of interest. It would be proper Everton to go and win this game. We tend to respond quite well to derby defeats and Spurs have been very hit and miss so far at Wembley.

After a promising start under Allardyce we've hit a bit of a brick wall. Lose this comfortably and there's bound to be a poll on here asking whether our manager should be sacked. I'm most likely to start that poll, so get involved, always lots of fun.

efc-4-1-spurs-1995.jpg

Be interesting to see if our new Turkish superstar makes an instant impact. Steve Walsh 'hopes' he has all the attributes to do well in the Premier League, great vote of confidence if there ever was one...

Wouldn't be surprised to see us largely unchanged from Anfield. Wouldn't be surprised by any result in the game. Come on Everton, give us a reason to not completely forget about football until August.

We’ll lose this and thus Everton will fulfill the request made in your preview’s last sentence . Between now and season’s end, this gutless Everton team will give us plenty of reason to not lose interest in the season; ‘cause they’ll have us in a relegation dogfight!

Interested to see Cenk Tosun if he plays but that's about it really. Expecting yet another boring park the bus display leading to a defeat. Just cannot see Allardyce being positive in any shape or form away to Spurs. Have lost interest in this season if i am being honest.

Considering my father and two brothers are ardent Spurs supporters the banter will be immense.

Am predicting a score draw 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.