• Osman

Votes: 46 19.1%
  • Barkley

Votes: 16 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The left position in his tactics is not supposed to be a winger, so it´s a moot point stating that suchandsuch player is not a winger. Osman or whoever is not supposed to be playing as a winger out on the left. Possibly the most annoying complaint of last season from the fans.

I wouldn´t want any two of our wingers starting any more than a handful of games because we would lose possession constantly when they consistently dribble and lose the ball, or take the wrong or selfish option. Thats true of the three wingers we have and Lennon were he to come back.

It needs a balance. Unfortunately, pending a new signing Osman would be the best option to give that balance. What he lacks in being weak and getting dispossessed on occasions he gives back in basically making our attacks flow better and making the tactics work better overall.

i think the playmaker type that we are supposedly looking for should be somebody for this exact position...a Silva or Mata type...but if I remember right Bobby has described a different type of player...

Watford game starting 11:
Howard, Coleman, Stones, Jags, Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Ross, Kev, Tom, Rom.

If all fit. 4-2-3-1.
A boring 4-1 home win.

Status
Not open for further replies.