Who could potentially replace Martinez?

Who could replace our beloved Catalan jester?

• Bilic

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • De Boer

Votes: 94 19.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pereira

Votes: 50 10.6%
  • Other- state who

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pullis temporary

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Stubbs- temporary

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Kendall- temporary then long term

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Redknapp- temporary then long term

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Royle- temporary

Votes: 49 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
181259-wales-manager-chris-coleman.jpg

I see the Echo have put a little upbeat story about Unsworth in todays arse wipe.

Hmmm.

They better start making that dugout bigger.

Unai Emery, Lopetegui :)

No point me even saying these because Kenwright wouldn't even look at a foreign manager after this. He got Moyes from a lower league team and I think he will do it again...

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the Echo have put a little upbeat story about Unsworth in todays arse wipe.

Hmmm.

They better start making that dugout bigger.

Least Rhino would bring a bit of passion. Rather have Sheedy though. Winner as a player, winner as a manager.

tumblr_n4xaiw8qZs1qaorn7o1_400.gif

Love him. Similar to Simeone. All the hand actions, never sitting down. Doesn't take no s**t from players. Quality manager.

Got the likes of Banega, Deulofeu, Denis Suarez, Vitolo, got the best out of Mbia. He's brilliant.

Defo get him in 100%

Hand movments and he doesn't sit down

What a manager he must be
So you think Martinez is better than him? Europa League winner. Play good football.
Martinez is a fraud mate. He got Lennon and Atsu to save our season. Absolute fraud.
What happened to this link with all the top teams? What happened to the agreement with Barca for a 2nd season loan?

Least Rhino would bring a bit of passion. Rather have Sheedy though. Winner as a player, winner as a manager.

Him and Stubbs would be the dream team...both of them frigged off and left the club only to crawl back with their tails between their legs begging to be let in again.

Dignity.

So you think Martinez is better than him? Europa League winner. Play good football.
Martinez is a fraud mate. He got Lennon and Atsu to save our season. Absolute fraud.
What happened to this link with all the top teams? What happened to the agreement with Barca for a 2nd season loan?
Hi mate, where about's you from?

How long have you been supporting the blues?

Status
Not open for further replies.