Who could potentially replace Martinez?

Who could replace our beloved Catalan jester?

• Bilic

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • De Boer

Votes: 94 19.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pereira

Votes: 50 10.6%
  • Other- state who

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pullis temporary

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Stubbs- temporary

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Kendall- temporary then long term

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Redknapp- temporary then long term

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Royle- temporary

Votes: 49 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't mind if we sign Cleverly on a free. He'll add a bit of energy and dynamism going forward to our central midfield.

*runs

Haven't commented yet, but we all know Bobbie will be here next year according to my Villa mate, Cleverly has already stated he rejected the Villa offer as he wants to play for Everton under Martinez.

Personally I think we need passion in the team, someone who doesn't care if he pi55's off anyone, including the fans, not scared to drop club and fan favourites from the team when the suck and only thinks about one thing, winning!

Not big Dunc as he hasn't really set our forwards on fire

Neil Lennon, with Peter Reid as the number two and bring back Stubbs as the defensive coach and Nigel Martyn as the goalie coach

If Bill has to pay out Bob, he wont have the Laudraup, Bilic (serious? after he [Poor language removed] on the club) money

#runforcover.com.au

Haven't commented yet, but we all know Bobbie will be here next year according to my Villa mate, Cleverly has already stated he rejected the Villa offer as he wants to play for Everton under Martinez.

Personally I think we need passion in the team, someone who doesn't care if he pi55's off anyone, including the fans, not scared to drop club and fan favourites from the team when the suck and only thinks about one thing, winning!

Neil Lennon, with Peter Reid as the number two and bring back Stubbs as the defensive coach and Nigel Martyn as the goalie coach

If Bill has to pay out Bob, he wont have the Laudraup, Bilic (serious? after he [Poor language removed] on the club) money

#runforcover.com.au
HAHAHAHAHAHA

#runforcover.com.au

*reaches for debit card to begin full negging process*

#runforcover.com.au
L

O

L

I'm looking forward to see how Bournemouth will cope in the Premier League. I'm being serious now - there's no better team to watch this season than them, Premier League clubs included. They're playing fantastic football and Eddie Howe is doing a tremendous work down there.

He's propably too young for Everton job, but I think he'll end up in a top club soon. Perfect replacement for Roberto, if not him - Bilić or De Boer. There are no other candidates IMO.

gemmill.jpg
(but seriously - get him in as academy staff, he's done a job at u-17 level for scotland)

Interesting best odds on who would replace Martinez if he were to get the sack - most of the names in the poll aren't even listed.

The main ones.......

Michael Laudrup 6/1
Laurent Blanc 8/1
Duncan Ferguson 10/1
G Poyet 10/1
Alan Stubbs 10/1
T Tuchel 10/1
Carlo Ancelotti 12/1
Guus Hiddink 12/1
Eddie Howe 12/1
Jurgen Klinsmann 12/1
David Moyes 12/1