Who could potentially replace Martinez?

Who could replace our beloved Catalan jester?

• Bilic

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • De Boer

Votes: 94 19.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pereira

Votes: 50 10.6%
  • Other- state who

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pullis temporary

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Stubbs- temporary

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Kendall- temporary then long term

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Redknapp- temporary then long term

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Royle- temporary

Votes: 49 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Up here in Leeds there's a lot of talk that Bradfords Phil Parkinson is being touted by Prem sides, certainly has done well with limited resources over there.

Get Rafael in, he will keep us up and win the Europa League.... then we can sack him off in the summer as he was/is a complete bell
650a4860cf2500a1210f08f69dd5ecc33d3f0443e880e8eea924150d9ed3fdd1.jpg

None listed have what Everton need and truly represent what we're about as a club. Every manager listed as temporary in that list I'd rather throw myself off the City tower than have them manage the club. I'd give Marty until the end of the season and see who's around!

I'd give Marty until the end of the season and see who's around!

Problem is you cant give him until the end of the season, if we stay up he has "turned it around" and wont be going anywhere and its same again next season, just like Wigan, and if we go down its too late to matter.

We have to get rid now.

Mark Hughes is a bit similar to Moyes in that his teams can be athletic and hard working but can also play some decent football. Like Moyes he also has a good eye in the transfer market. Probably not a fashionable choice though.

Gary Neville. Heretical and leftfield but he knows the game inside out and don't think he would take any bs from the players.

Added bonus of the vein popping apoplexy across the park.

Mark Hughes is a bit similar to Moyes in that his teams can be athletic and hard working but can also play some decent football. Like Moyes he also has a good eye in the transfer market. Probably not a fashionable choice though.
Mark hughes is not a bad shout

Status
Not open for further replies.