Who could potentially replace Martinez?

Who could replace our beloved Catalan jester?

• Bilic

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • De Boer

Votes: 94 19.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pereira

Votes: 50 10.6%
  • Other- state who

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pullis temporary

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Stubbs- temporary

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Kendall- temporary then long term

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Redknapp- temporary then long term

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Royle- temporary

Votes: 49 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if.... You know.....you're history...
I do. But I am on about managing capability.
If you disagree with someone about anything do not accuse them of being a supporter of someone else. It is so childish.

Listen to yourselves! LISTEN TO YOURSELVES!
200w.gif

For real?
If only to see the seethe from the r/s :)

Reckon at one point he'll leave Ingerlund and take up a post somewhere, here, it would be hysterical, proper RAWK meltdown

reckon he'll make it somewhere at some point, bit soon for us though. Don't get any fun from Everton these days, so I take the pain and venom of the r/s whenever and however I can get it ;)

I do. But I am on about managing capability.
If you disagree with someone about anything do not accuse them of being a supporter of someone else. It is so childish.
You're so right.

Accosting somebody on the Internet is a much more mature approach.

Personally, I wouldn't want anybody who sh1t on the club the way he did anywhere near us.

Not sure if I want them as management , but could I lock mr 'in denial' martinez and all of his 'too big for the club ' 'too big to go down ''its not my problem its some else's' squad of cowards in a room and send in slaven bilic ,big dunc , roy keane and frank rijkaard armed to the teeth with baseball bats and machettes ?
then lets hear robertos phenominally positive outlook of having the crap beaten out of him and his bunch of little girls pretending to be an everton squad.

Tuchel is a great shout. Has overachieved with a broke club, is free, is the epitome of flexibility and pragmatism.

Not that I know a thing about football coaching but I wouldn't mind if we were linked.

When you do all this who would you have lark. I would always do it on management ability. Can you imagine if Moyes was not with the Spanish team. His name would be put as a choice. Me I would never have him back. Some would. That is a football fans disagreement. I would not say to someone who says yes-Oh you are a Kopite etc. Different with Bilic. I rate him as a Manager. Sorry I have my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.