Who could potentially replace Martinez?

Who could replace our beloved Catalan jester?

• Bilic

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • De Boer

Votes: 94 19.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pereira

Votes: 50 10.6%
  • Other- state who

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pullis temporary

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Stubbs- temporary

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Kendall- temporary then long term

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Redknapp- temporary then long term

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Royle- temporary

Votes: 49 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im absolutely convinced he will make it click. We shouldnt turn against him in the moment of cricis. He's still relatively young manager and learns things too (sounds stupid to say it but it's true).
Martinez packs too much potential to be ditched without hesitation.
He will take us into places. *(waits inevitable Championship and Kyiv shouts x)
Word.

The players have no fight at all. I don't see much change to his tactics and team selection. Of course I want Everton to beat Newcastle because we need to get away from the bottom 3.

Im absolutely convinced he will make it click. We shouldnt turn against him in the moment of cricis. He's still relatively young manager and learns things too (sounds stupid to say it but it's true).
Word.
Finners, I think there's only me you and @davek left mate.

200w.gif

Word.

whats he learning? quantum physics? certainly nothing about football cos wigan fans will tell you hes making the same mistakes he did 2/3 yrs ago.

whats he learning? quantum physics? certainly nothing about football cos wigan fans will tell you hes making the same mistakes he did 2/3 yrs ago.

Exactly this.

This is a carbon copy of what he did at wigan. The only difference here is he's doing it with a squad capable of top 6.

I'm all in for Big Joe Royle. Look - that's the stage where some sexy flexi footie tactic doesn't matter that much. Lads needs some kick in their arses, some belief and tough guy to guide them through this difficult times.

Remember what Foster said about Pulis when he took over WBA? He said that you have to treat footballers like kids sometimes:

"If you give them an inch they will take a mile - it's amazing. It's good that he's on us and it's what we needed.

"It is fairly old-fashioned graft but it is great. It is whatever works for you and with him it is tried and tested.

"It is brutal, but I love it. If I was a manager I would be like him. If you're somebody who is willing to work hard and be professional then you'll fit in.

"If not, you haven't got much chance with him."

That's exactly what we need. Old-fashioned Evertonian who'd die for this club.

And hey - didn't he won a trophy last time when he took us over in a very difficult situation? :)

Then look after someone in the summer, for example Bilic or De Boer.

There is no one.

We all know it.

We have a manager and we're 6 points above safety. Not great but not the doomed scenario some may have you think.

Post Newcastle game this thread will be binned...along with a few others on this forum.

Keep the faith.

There is no one.

We all know it.

We have a manager and we're 6 points above safety. Not great but not the doomed scenario some may have you think.

Post Newcastle game this thread will be binned...along with a few others on this forum.

Keep the faith.
At what point this season would you pull the plug?

I'm a supporter of his but at some point you have accept there's a danger he won't turn it around.

Has Abramovic paid up Capellos costs via the Russian FA yet? He has a cracking pedigree and could be just what we need. Defensive order and work ethic in midfield. Get Fabio in Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.