Who could potentially replace Martinez?

Who could replace our beloved Catalan jester?

• Bilic

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • De Boer

Votes: 94 19.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pereira

Votes: 50 10.6%
  • Other- state who

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pullis temporary

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Stubbs- temporary

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Kendall- temporary then long term

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Redknapp- temporary then long term

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Royle- temporary

Votes: 49 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who couldn't replace him, any daft [Poor language removed] could win 6 out of 28 games with this squad.

It literally couldn't be any worse.

All the good managers have got jobs. We need a short term fix until the end of the season. Someone strong who will kick a feed arises. I'd settle for any old fashioned no nonsense type manager at the moment. Martin O Neill would do a job. He would keep this squad up. It would give some time to sort out a young long term replacement. I got castigated for suggesting it before but bring in a young manager working with a more experienced old hand.

At the moment a Joe Royle/Kevin Sheedy/Duncan Ferguson set-up. Beyond that, we need to appoint a manager with a proven track record of stability and success.

10997485_10206516116966778_3524358290412475110_n.jpg

I think Alan Stubbs would do well and have us finish mid-table by the end of the season. Give him 2-3 months of next and if it doesn't work out, then we look for a replacement.

Get dog leash in he unearthed Suarez and then we wouldnt be toothless up front.

Sad thing is I have no idea who we could get that could provide us what we need.

Martinez needs to be gone though, that's for sure.

If there was no better options available I would actually consider a Moyes return, but only if all other options were found wanting.

I did always fancy that Vitor guy to follow suite from Mourinho and have similar success, but dunno how hes getting on in China or wherever he went!

He'll stick around, keep us up, and hopefully be sacked in the summer. Unacceptable now, it really is. He looks like a broken man.

He'll stick around, keep us up, and hopefully be sacked in the summer. Unacceptable now, it really is. He looks like a broken man.

I hope it's the case and he'll keep us in a relatively safe position then let him go at the end of the season, wouldn't want it to end in bad circumstances, we all fell in love with him last season and he give us more hope than we have had as Evertonians for over a decade, He has also given me experiences i'll never forget in Europe. It's not completely the end for him. Football is a very fickle game and a big win against Kiev will give everyone a bit of confidence in him again, every game someone is saying it's a must win game but I would think under current circumstances that is Martinez's must win game.

Status
Not open for further replies.