Welcome Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing shouts of him playing boring negative football at wolves.....i must of watched different football because I remember them playing direct, fast, attacking football and most clubs thinking they had a hard game ahead when playing them.

….I hope we haven’t pandered to his requirements re salary & length of contract.. The club hold the aces. I’m less bothered by backroom staff, I‘d prefer him surrounded by people who know what they are doing.

Good luck to him. He’ll need every bit of it. Worrying we now can’t attract a Galthier or a Ten Hag…. The football club is already a v different picture to what it was a few months ago.

I'm seeing shouts of him playing boring negative football at wolves.....i must of watched different football because I remember them playing direct, fast, attacking football and most clubs thinking they had a hard game ahead when playing them.
5 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders. Wolves fans said he was more interested in defensive shape than anything. Basically the same as ancelotti. We won’t be getting any exciting football. He will make us hard to beat but and everything relies on getting balls into the box from the fullbacks.

Good luck to him. He’ll need every bit of it. Worrying we now can’t attract a Galthier or a Ten Hag…. The football club is already a v different picture to what it was a few months ago.

we don’t know if we’ve tried, the one thing that sticks out? We aren’t looking out this country f joke

Anybody wanting this clown here is a fact for you
Wolves in the season just gone made the least amount of sprints in the season, have a guess who was 2nd to bottom?

….fast isn’t a descriptor I’d use, indeed it’s my biggest concern (along with him being @davek choice).

5 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders. Wolves fans said he was more interested in defensive shape than anything. Basically the same as ancelotti. We won’t be getting any exciting football. He will make us hard to beat but and everything relies on getting balls into the box from the fullbacks.
One wolves fan called it rope a dope football and once they concede first usually it was game over

Status
Not open for further replies.