Welcome Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a beige bland appointment.
He's not as bad as some would paint on here. He done a solid job at wolves. But it is not in anyway exciting either is it. Its not going to really help us to kick on and reach the next level. We have now if there was any doubt before settled on been a middle of the road premier league side. Between 8th and 13th or so and on we go .

We have gone and hired yet another sacked manager for a championship pedigree club.

Hate getting a manager thaybwe are betting on success against the odds.

I'm sure this weekend Moshiri, Kenwright and Brands will be working on a great idea.

"When we score at Goodison, we should blast out 2 Unlimiteds "there's no limit". Make ourselves relevant like Leicester do when they score and I always liked the way Hull City fans done that roar" But the best bit about the song, instead of singing no no no no no no, the Park Enders will song Nuno Nuno Nuno, Nuno Nuno, Nuno there's no limit.

a bang average appointment. you really have to question the judgement of whoever decided on it. as many have said, if he wasn't good enough for wolves, how the hell is he good enough for us?

all the best to nuno, he's going to have to hit the ground running or his tenure will sour very quickly.

on a positive, not having to pay compensation for him will hopefully mean that there's more money in the transfer kitty.

It stinks of Moshiri ignoring Brands yet again. Mendes comes as part of the package so fully expect to see us sign mostly Portuguese players and ignore anyone that Brands has been tracking.

I don’t mind Nuno overall, but it’s a very meh appointment. Most worried by his team barely running last season, they were even worse than us ffs. Hoping that’s not been a constant during his time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.