Welcome Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to search for positives but in truth I have never been a fan of counter- attacking , defensive football .
Watching , yet again, an Everton side set up with 7defensive players while the opposition sets up camp in our half is a dispiriting thought.
It is more depressing when we are currently witnessing the ascendancy of variations of entertaining fast attacking football.
Still I have found three positives this morning,
1. That we have all been taken in by scurrilous and ill founded rumours.

2. That the talks will breakdown before the appointment is made.

3. That next season will be reduced attendance and I will again only be successful in one ballot, (which was ironically the Wolves game).

That’s all I’ve got at the moment.

Anybody wanting this clown here is a fact for you
Wolves in the season just gone made the least amount of sprints in the season, have a guess who was 2nd to bottom?
I couldn't care if nobody on the team moved faster than a brisk walk as long as we are getting results.

It will if we replace Coleman. If people took the positives out of Carlo leaving that we would potentially play a better style of football then this appointment won’t make us play a better style.

However he does like fast wingers and full backs so finally he will sort out the right hand side of the pitch.

Which full backs did he sign though?

He just took what Mendes gave him.

It will if we replace Coleman. If people took the positives out of Carlo leaving that we would potentially play a better style of football then this appointment won’t make us play a better style.

However he does like fast wingers and full backs so finally he will sort out the right hand side of the pitch.

Which will mould it more into the counter attacking style he had at Wolves.

We are never going to play stylish attacking football with our attack and midfield. It can't keep possession and it has no pace.

Additionally it's the squad depth as much as anything too.

Which will mould it more into the counter attacking style he had at Wolves.

We are never going to play stylish attacking football with our attack and midfield. It can't keep possession and it has no pace.

Additionally it's the squad depth as much as anything too.

Richarlison and DCL are quick....as is Doucoure's recovery pace.

A Wolves supporter came on here earlier on in the week he said he was up there as one of the best managers they've had in they're history, got to say had my reservations but he did turn me a bit, let's give him a chance everyone ,I'm at loss who can sort this squad out let's get behind him if reports are true.
Wolves have spent most of the last 40 years outside the top division .
Kenny jackett, Paul lambert and Dean Saunders are some of those that have been there in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.