Homepage Article "We have 100% trust in him"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italians have always been the best when it comes to organising a team defensively to begin with, but none better tactically then Carlo.
Keane now has pace around him, and is also protected by the likes of Allan and Doucoure (and Davies lately). Our team has shape, and the players understand the roles they play in the team. Keane is growing in confidence again as a result.

Shows what some good coaching, and actual tactical knowledge can do.

I think this is a big factor. Carlo has our lads drilled, organised and confident in how they're set up. Says it all when Keane himself said they hadn't practised the 'new system' before Wolves. The players already knew exactly what they had to do. This unity will make any half decent defender look a hell of a lot better.

That being said, Keane has come on leaps and bounds as an individual. Remarkable really. I'm with @Eggs on this one about the kids thing. I reckon it's largely down to a mentality shift coinciding with him having a bambino. That and Ancelotti being here.

I had him completely written off so I'm made up to see him do so well. On current form he's easily our best defender since March. I'm starting to have confidence that status might continue indefinitely.

My first child was born just over 2 years ago and I've never been as shattered or mentally drained as I am now.

LOL
I'm still looking for the new born confidnece 3 years later...the 2nd one born 3 months hasn't helped either. Little [Poor language removed] also draining my confidence, bank account, health and everything good inthe world ...

joking of course, the best thing is that my daughter shouts EVERTON whenever she sees blue or the badge, and EVERTON IS MY FAVOURITE...she has no idea what it is exactly but just loves it. Still won't let me watch football and must switch to Doc McStuffins...but she's been born a blue..thats all that matters.

LOL
I'm still looking for the new born confidnece 3 years later...the 2nd one born 3 months hasn't helped either. Little [Poor language removed] also draining my confidence, bank account, health and everything good inthe world ...

joking of course, the best thing is that my daughter shouts EVERTON whenever she sees blue or the badge, and EVERTON IS MY FAVOURITE...she has no idea what it is exactly but just loves it. Still won't let me watch football and must switch to Doc McStuffins...but she's been born a blue..thats all that matters.

Boss that.

DCL showed his improvement under big Dunc ...,.it has just continued under both tbh ...
DCL has quite clearly been boss for a while. Find it weird that people didn’t rate him, even under silva he looked more than competent.

His game has just been refined under Carlo and he scores more goals so the metrics look better.

Has grown into his body last year or so but still displays the same talent - works both centre halves, times his runs, good in the air. They were always there

DCL has quite clearly been boss soft a while. Find it weird that people didn’t rate him, even Yoder silva he looked more than competent.

His game has just been refined under Carlo and he scores more goals so the metric looks better.

He’s just grown into his body last year or so.
Got to agree so many on here even wrote him off ,get rid all that bloody ell we would have been gutted I did say many times give him time on here patience is defo needed

Got to agree so many on here even wrote him off ,get rid all that bloody ell we would have been gutted I did say many times give him time on here patience is defo needed
Find that so strange mate.

I used to and still am a number 9 (when the injuries let me) and like to think I can spot a good one a mile off. Always judge a 9 by how comfortable the CBs are marking him. Love how he used to irk his opposition.

He’s great in the air but his threat in behind and in the channels is underrated.

A bit like going head body head body in boxing. Anyway, where’s the UFC thread?

DCL has quite clearly been boss for a while. Find it weird that people didn’t rate him, even under silva he looked more than competent.

His game has just been refined under Carlo and he scores more goals so the metrics look better.

Has grown into his body last year or so but still displays the same talent - works both centre halves, times his runs, good in the air. They were always there
I have always been an advocate of that two seasons ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.