Homepage Article "We have 100% trust in him"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane's confidence to carry the ball out in addition to the new found accuracy of the long range passes is a joy to behold. He is clearly growing in confidence as a consequence of trust from Carlo. A policy which is referred to in Carlo's book if I recall too.

Carlo is identifying new roles for players - see Iwobi on RW, Gomes as a late sub to add some late movement to the final third, Holgate as a RB, Mina as a very vocal presence on the pitch - and they are repaying his patience in sticking with them. Even Pickford hasnt had a howler in a while.
Mate why would you try and jinx him now, cue Robles/Howard/Wright style gaffs all over the show next game

It's amazing how certain managers see different attributes in players. The Cat was particularly good at seeing a player who had potential but was playing in the wrong position. It was one of his major strengths.

Mad how much Keane has come on under Ancelotti.

Italians have always been the best when it comes to organising a team defensively to begin with, but none better tactically then Carlo.
Keane now has pace around him, and is also protected by the likes of Allan and Doucoure (and Davies lately). Our team has shape, and the players understand the roles they play in the team. Keane is growing in confidence again as a result.

Shows what some good coaching, and actual tactical knowledge can do.

Of course they should, All of them probably mugged Silva off because he was a nobody, Ancelotti is the bees knees, He'll win more than all of these players ever will, If you ain't interested we'll just move on without you, simple as.

He's a leader now, which is something I never thought I'd say about Keane. Thought he'd be a decent enough no-nonsense defender after his first year-year and a half, but was someone who relied on his partner to lead. Went into this season thinking that if him or Mina were sold to allocate funds to a more athletic CB then I'd be okay with that.

Now he's the first name on the team sheet, his aerial dominance, threat from set pieces, composure on the ball despite not being the most cultured or quickest player, him being the one to lead from the back and his range of passing from the back which has just came out of nowhere this season.

Credit to him for stepping it up a few gears and credit of course to Carlo for elevating him.

Of course they should, All of them probably mugged Silva off because he was a nobody, Ancelotti is the bees knees, He'll win more than all of these players ever will, If you ain't interested we'll just move on without you, simple as.
Agree. As I said before, if a professional footballer doesn’t want to put in a shift for Ancelotti then they should consider whether they should keep playing the game. There’s not very many in that squad, if any, who will ever play for a more successful manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.