Homepage Article "We have 100% trust in him"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Keane has spoken of players' 100% trust in manager Carlo Ancelotti;

So do I

My first child was born just over 2 years ago and I've never been as shattered or mentally drained as I am now.
I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old I have not stayed in bed past half 6 since the first was born, he's been sleeping later now but the 2 year old is waking at 6ish every morning. Can't wait for a lie in in a few years.

Really want to see him and Holgate making an impenetrable wall for Everton and England. Honestly think Keane is one of our passes as well.

When you look at some of the options other clubs around us have, esp up top. Over a season its like ancelotti going into a gunfight armed with a plastic spoon. Yet there we are. Right in the thick of it.

I think some of that has to be down to not having the crowd there, he seems very much a confidence player and doesn't do well with a chorus of boos and moans if he makes a mistake..
Well that's notnvery good is it, can't be a good footballer only when theirs no fans.

Think it's just helped having a manager who has a clue and knows how to set up defensivlely

Status
Not open for further replies.