Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has the money to turn any two bob outfit into a CL club though mate.

It all depends what he wants - if he wants personal glory he'll come here.

If he looks at things from a business perspective and him and Moshiri still are in covert business together, it makes much more financial sense for him to buy a different club and have 2 chances of CL exposure rather than just one.
It would if that were true. But from a money making view there is no greater place than the premier league and only a few other clubs have the following to come anywhere close. If he turned Everton into a club with a support the size of Arsenal or Chelsea worldwide it would make him more than he could possibly do anywhere else

06D35F7F-A318-433F-8BDE-8A1C8736F6F4.jpeg

I’d even take Usmanov as a silent investor if he wants to keep his money out of the UK. He would have control over Moshiri whether he was on the board or not (Moshiri isnt even on the board but still controls everything). Even just us announcing that the stadium financing is secured and spending big in each transfer window would suggest we were getting backing from someone as we don’t have the revenue streams.
Do you think it possible...Morishi& Usmanov..one of the same?

Yes, This is the point!....What,s the attraction in Everton?....Well They are a Founder club that since 1876 have only been outside top league Football for 5 out of 142 years. ....Around the world they are known, And I think we all forget that it's only in the past 30 years (With the formation of the Premiership!) that things haven't been too clever!
Well that's 2 less seats we need in the stadium now.

Do you think it possible...Morishi& Usmanov..one of the same?

I’ve no idea mate. His investment in Finch Farm and his relationship with Moshiri are certainly pluses. If he wanted a plaything to be on the world stage then he could probably take a team in any other league to the CL with ease whereas it’s not so easy here. But in terms of investment Moshiri bought half this club for around 80 million, Usmanov has just sold a third of Arsenal for half a billion. He could take a stake in Everton knowing it is criminally undervalued and the share price will sky rocket if a new stadium or success occured in the near future.

Yes, This is the point!....What,s the attraction in Everton?....Well They are a Founder club that since 1876 have only been outside top league Football for 5 out of 142 years. ....Around the world they are known, And I think we all forget that it's only in the past 30 years (With the formation of the Premiership!) that things haven't been too clever!

I think sadly, you have to forget history.

Should Usmanov be looking at Everton, he won't be licking his lips saying.... "9 league titles, and Founder Members? Sign Me up!", he'll more be looking at the opportunity to have a team who are already making moderately small waves, and are effectively in the "best of the rest" category, there's potential. With Liverpool Waters, there will be a business opportunity, and he can make it his own, should he want to.

With Finch Farm there are already immense training facilities in which he can capitalise, and he can in turn make Liverpool a stand out City. It's scary how much dominance and control someone with a huge financial wealth can do.

I'd never get carried away, all signs signal that he probably wouldn't come here to control, potentially in an advisory role to Moshiri, but we can dream.

If it does happen, then maybe we can dream of making more history again!

If as the BBC are reporting that Kroenke stated Usmanov is willing to sell his shares to him, then I believe it's a foregone conclusion, the negotiations would be complete and the formality of legal 'paperwork' to complete. At this level there is never an announcement like that without a genuine deal in place.
To follow the fever, I would suggest that if Usmanov were to buy into us, then them negotiations would be in hand also, and just as a teaser, the reports that Brands stepped in to take over negotiationsfrom a dithering best blue ever could suggest we have more financial clout than has been suggested and that Brands now has a greater authority than big bad Bill knowing we're in a position to not bother with the penny pinching haggling.

The sun is out, the sky is blue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.