Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit though, the timing is interesting....

AU: "We are going to Everton. You go ahead - don't make a mess. Oh - and I'll come join you once you've built me an office fit for a man of a my status and wealth.
FM: "Yes master".

FM: "I made some mistakes. I'm so sorry. But I have prepared your office as per your request, Master. It's exactly as you specified.

AU: "Eeeexxxcellent. Hold the line..."

....Smithers! Get me Stan on line 2".

Attachments

• DjXFrnqXoAATRe0.jpg
    DjXFrnqXoAATRe0.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 57
Looking back the Koeman Walsh Allardyce period was so unbelievably bad that it had to be the nadir for Everton. It was the darkest bit of the night before this glorious dawn. The 30 odd years of relentless mockery from the RS have been suffered through manfully and finally the righteous will be rewarded.

Fully expect Kenwright to mess it up now or Usmanov to fail his medical.

Absolutely no point in buying a club outside the Premier League unless you can get Milan/Inter/Roma or Atletico in Spain. Of those only really Milan is viable but they could be in real trouble soon with the shady things they are currently up to

He has the money to turn any two bob outfit into a CL club though mate.

It all depends what he wants - if he wants personal glory he'll come here.

If he looks at things from a business perspective and him and Moshiri still are in covert business together, it makes much more financial sense for him to buy a different club and have 2 chances of CL exposure rather than just one.

It's clear from Tottenham's model, that it's possible to be part of the monopoly of the big sides.

It just isn't an over night job, it's a 5-year plan. Regular Europe, consistent increases in revenue, maximising profit, whilst still being competitive.

Whether we can even follow that, should any prospective deal get done? Well, that's anyone's guess, but it's not unfeasible to suggest that we could join there in the middle distance future.
Yes, This is the point!....What,s the attraction in Everton?....Well They are a Founder club that since 1878 have only been outside top league Football for 5 out of 144 years. ....Around the world they are known, And I think we all forget that it's only in the past 30 years (With the formation of the Premiership!) that things haven't been too clever!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.