Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainy

Player Valuation: £35m
Is he the ‘money’ behind Everton? Is he the man who actually makes the decisions and is it the reason Frank is still in a job? I feel it’s not discussed enough… for me it’s becoming clear Moshiri is his puppet and he was washing his money through the club. No coincidence the cash has completely gone since he’s been sanctioned.

Is he the ‘money’ behind Everton? Is he the man who actually makes the decisions and is it the reason Frank is still in a job? I feel it’s not discussed enough… for me it’s becoming clear Moshiri is his puppet and he was washing his money through the club. No coincidence the cash has completely gone since he’s been sanctioned.
I mean....duh. Of course he is/was.

Could you explain this bolded part?

Quite an accusation.

Quite an accusation.
And utterly brain dead.

Between the pair of them they controlled a massive legitimate business that traded on every continent.

They don't need a middling (we wish) Premier League football club to push supposed dirty money through.

Besides the obvious point, the trick with money laundering is taking a healthy percentage back out. Everton has been a non-stop money pit. I can't imagine a worse laundering vehicle.

Does Usmanov control Everton? I have suspected it from the start. Are they money laundering, no. They just like football manager and keep hitting restart.

It's a mess. It's Everton.

And utterly brain dead.

Between the pair of them they controlled a massive legitimate business that traded on every continent.

They don't need a middling (we wish) Premier League football club to push supposed dirty money through.

Besides the obvious point, the trick with money laundering is taking a healthy percentage back out. Everton has been a non-stop money pit. I can't imagine a worse laundering vehicle.

Does Usmanov control Everton? I have suspected it from the start. Are they money laundering, no. They just like football manager and keep hitting restart.

I was looking forward to his explanation and you ruined the anticipation.

Obviously you and I arent daft.

I was going to say what exactly would be the point in money laundering through a club like Everton?

That they are clueless about football and don't particularly care about Everton is really as far as it goes really, no need for conspiracies on this subject.

Apart from having to pay for a £760m stadium and supposed FFP governance oversight on all of our transfers it is very much a case of Usmanoff which is why we don’t have a pot to pi** in.

Historically in the PL the bigger clubs who paid for new stadia saw a reduction in their transfer kitty, however they had a baseline of stronger and more sustainable commercial and footballing performance. We had a succession of managers, we have a Frankenstein of a squad and our baseline was 11th with a performance trend that suggested worse PL positions were to come…..it has and our predicament does not come as a surprise to many

Quite an accusation.

And utterly brain dead.

I was going to say what exactly would be the point in money laundering through a club like Everton?

That they are clueless about football and don't particularly care about Everton is really as far as it goes really, no need for conspiracies on this subject.
Think you are all right about money laundering being a bit of a stretch (understatement). However, I am curious about why the arms length and obfuscation around his connection to Everton.

Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.