Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
think ppl underestimate just how much Kroenke simply doesn't give a [Poor language removed]. he just moved an NFL club from st louis to LA because he thought it would make more money. there's literally nothing arsenal fans can do to convince him to invest the funds required to challenge. Americans, especially billionaire owners, have different ideas about sport.

think ppl underestimate just how much Kroenke simply doesn't give a [Poor language removed]. he just moved an NFL club from st louis to LA because he thought it would make more money. there's literally nothing arsenal fans can do to convince him to invest the funds required to challenge. Americans, especially billionaire owners, have different ideas about sport.

I see people keep mentioning Arsenal don't spend the funds to challenge but they do. Wage bill is over 200 million and they do spend big, issue fans have is with Wenger who according to some runs the club with no one to challenge him since Dein has left.

Usmanov I don't think will get involved with us, he wants Arsenal to be his.

I see people keep mentioning Arsenal don't spend the funds to challenge but they do. Wage bill is over 200 million and they do spend big, issue fans have is with Wenger who according to some runs the club with no one to challenge him since Dein has left.

Usmanov I don't think will get involved with us, he wants Arsenal to be his.
they don't spend though, relative to what they're capable of. it shouldn't even be a question for a club of their means to keep Sanchez. as for Usmanov ever owning Arsenal, i don't see any way that could happen. Kroenke is far too entrenched and clearly insensitive to any criticism.

they don't spend though, relative to what they're capable of
Isn't that just the weirdest thing though? Always hear they've got this huge "warchest". And yeah, Kroenke hates Usmanov and will never allow him near the place. Not sure we'll ever see the fella here though.

He is with him all the way I reckon.

business partnerships are built over years, decades even, and successful ones do not just part ways. Usmanov and Moshiri went into the Arsenal deal together, with the plan of owning them outright. If the vote had swung the other way to what it did when kroenke took full control we would be looking at a totally different Arsenal than what we have today. Usmanov wants to win things, there is no way he is going to sit at Arsenal with no say. Hence why we have Moshiri here with us.

they don't spend though, relative to what they're capable of. it shouldn't even be a question for a club of their means to keep Sanchez. as for Usmanov ever owning Arsenal, i don't see any way that could happen. Kroenke is far too entrenched and clearly insensitive to any criticism.

I can't comment on what's happening with Sanchez, but they spend a fortune. Nearly double than Spurs on wages and 120 million more per annum than us.

Ozil's new contract offer is in excess of 250K per week.

business partnerships are built over years, decades even, and successful ones do not just part ways. Usmanov and Moshiri went into the Arsenal deal together, with the plan of owning them outright. If the vote had swung the other way to what it did when kroenke took full control we would be looking at a totally different Arsenal than what we have today. Usmanov wants to win things, there is no way he is going to sit at Arsenal with no say. Hence why we have Moshiri here with us.

Two peas in a pod.

I can't comment on what's happening with Sanchez, but they spend a fortune. Nearly double than Spurs on wages and 120 million more per annum than us.

Ozil's new contract offer is in excess of 250K per week.

their spending isn't the issue, its the manager that's creating the havoc there. If Kroenke went and got a simione or allegri then Arsenal would be transformed, as Conte has done at Chelsea. The players are there, sanchez, Ozil, the Ox etc etc, just needs a fresh manager.

their spending isn't the issue, its the manager that's creating the havoc there. If Kroenke went and got a simione or allegri then Arsenal would be transformed, as Conte has done at Chelsea. The players are there, sanchez, Ozil, the Ox etc etc, just needs a fresh manager.

That's the issue I think, they need a change of manager.

I will be very surprised if the USM companies are not involved in the stadium naming rights, or even as the main "funder" for the build.

I'm just hoping the fans don't force kroenke out (I very much doubt he cares). BUT if he goes, the its all there for Usmanov!
they can't force him out. they could form a human chain on the middle of the Emirates pitch; he'd ignore it.

if the owner was interested in winning he'd force the manager to be more ambitious or he'd get a new one. Wenger is still there for one reason only; he ensures a steady cash flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.