Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love Putin in charge.

Day 1 - Kenwright gets suffocated with a pillow in his bed
Day 2 - ICBM lands on Elstone's head
Day 3 - Submits a £200,000 bid for Marcus Rashford that Ed Woodward accepts
Day 4 - Announces that Bramley Dock is dead and that he has commandeered a square mile of the city centre with a new 90,000 seater stadium project to commence within days on what was previously church street.
Day 5 - Strangles Phil Neville live on Everton TV
Day 6 - you get the drill.....
The best part would be Liverpool would win the league and he would walk straight up and take the trophy away from them in front of everyone. "Liverp....ehmm...EVERTON are the Premier League winners!!"

I'm guessing the yacht they are talking about is the M/Y Dilbar, Usmanov's newest purchase.

I work for a company who arranges the logistics of crew etc on board a lot of the Mega Yachts and we have Usmanov as one of our clients. I know that he is rarely on board and the day to day running is by the pursers etc and for the most part it is chartered out at ridiculous sums. The chances of someone being able to freely walk around the yacht is highly unlikely and the chance that sensitive data is left on board for all to see is nigh on unbelievable.

File this one in BS

I'm guessing the yacht they are talking about is the M/Y Dilbar, Usmanov's newest purchase.

I work for a company who arranges the logistics of crew etc on board a lot of the Mega Yachts and we have Usmanov as one of our clients. I know that he is rarely on board and the day to day running is by the pursers etc and for the most part it is chartered out at ridiculous sums. The chances of someone being able to freely walk around the yacht is highly unlikely and the chance that sensitive data is left on board for all to see is nigh on unbelievable.

File this one in BS

"Project Everton" on a folder just lying around for some jarg Pirates of the Caribbean extra to happen upon and send to a Blue Union "officer"

Unreal.

I think we've identified the source...
20170225_003315.png

File this one in BS

AND HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN USMANOVS BEDROOM?

Modern-Bedroom-Football-Theme-Design-23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.