Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN USMANOVS BEDROOM?

Modern-Bedroom-Football-Theme-Design-23.jpg
Exactly, there's no disputing it...he's clearly one of us!
20170223_010232-987x1099.png

Things happen on yachts,like Wyness getting his P45 from Mr Green

Don't discount it because it's unbelievable.....
Sit back and enjoy

Posted this in the stadium thread, but probably more relevant here:

Your not going to believe this lads but I was just running some numbers:

Remember the 75 million USM deal for shirt and training ground sponsonsorship over 5 years?

Well divide 75mill by 5 years.

The magic number is 15 million.

The Stadium is 14.4mill a year.

Pure coincidence really isn't it.

I'm not one for conspirocey theory's, but...........!

Take two things that we have never had sponsored before the training ground and sleeve, 15 mill per year additional revenue and the stadium just happens to be 14.4mill, the 15 mill coming from a Usmanov company.

It's all very coincidental. :)

Team Usmanov.

Remember the 75 million USM deal for shirt and training ground sponsonsorship over 5 years?

Take two things that we have never had sponsored before the training ground and sleeve, 15 mill per year additional revenue and the stadium just happens to be 14.4mill, the 15 mill coming from a Usmanov company.

Team Usmanov.

(buys new cossack hat and sips wodka)

Team Usmanov.

Posted this in the Stadium thread, think it's relevant to here.

It would be good if Usmanov eventually gets involved but I can't see it. If he wanted he could have got rid of his shares anytime with Arsenal easily enough, club is a money making machine.

With problems bubbling at Arsenal I wouldn't be surprised if he is causing trouble behind the scenes to get full control. He is a Arsenal fan by all accounts and turned down the chance to buy United. If we as fans struggled to get tickets for Everton would we give up and go and support someone else??

Now we come to USM which Farhad is the chairman of and Usmanov owns. People keep saying they will provide the materials to us, but can they even produce the steel we need?? I honestly don't know and the links people have put up here show the majority of product they produce is pellets and pig iron. With reference to niche steel products, I wouldn't class steel beams for construction market as niche. Majority of beams will come from China, can they offer at a better price than them??

Even if the steel was provided as FOC, it's just a fraction of the whole cost of the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.