Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate of mine,he reckons the Usmanov yacht story is true.

Works on Usmanov`s yacht

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

He said some lid was prowling around on his boat and found a folder named "project Everton".

Its an utterly amazing tale of the high seas.
Are you ready blues? Aye aye Farhad
Whoooooo lives in super yacht on the Black Sea?
Usman big pants
All hairy and Uzbek and minted is he
Usman big pants
If billionaire owners is something you wish then get on the deck and flop like a fish.

Hmmm... Putin finding this funny means he must know something about this Usmanov saga, could it be Putin is the one investing in Everton and would you care if he was as long as the money comes in?

(I am of course joking before anyone takes anything I ever say seriously)
:)

I think he's laughing because he's just sent someone to stick a couple of drops of polonium 210 in @Baldynut's drink to prevent any further outlandish claims.

Hmmm... Putin finding this funny means he must know something about this Usmanov saga, could it be Putin is the one investing in Everton and would you care if he was as long as the money comes in?

(I am of course joking before anyone takes anything I ever say seriously)
:)

Would love Putin in charge.

Day 1 - Kenwright gets suffocated with a pillow in his bed
Day 2 - ICBM lands on Elstone's head
Day 3 - Submits a £200,000 bid for Marcus Rashford that Ed Woodward accepts
Day 4 - Announces that Bramley Dock is dead and that he has commandeered a square mile of the city centre with a new 90,000 seater stadium project to commence within days on what was previously church street.
Day 5 - Strangles Phil Neville live on Everton TV
Day 6 - you get the drill.....

Would love Putin in charge.

Day 1 - Kenwright gets suffocated with a pillow in his bed
Day 2 - ICBM lands on Elstone's head
Day 3 - Submits a £200,000 bid for Marcus Rashford that Ed Woodward accepts
Day 4 - Announces that Bramley Dock is dead and that he has commandeered a square mile of the city centre with a new 90,000 seater stadium project to commence within days on what was previously church street.
Day 5 - Strangles Phil Neville live on Everton TV
Day 6 - you get the drill.....
Liverpool can shout and intimidate the away coach with flairs all they; we'll just have the FSB (formally KGB) threaten their wives and children.

Is doping fair if Putin is in charge as well? Imagine the size of Lukaku once he's had a course of steroids and other performance enhancing drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.