Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Usmanov legally buy Bordeaux and have it as a feeder club for us? They're only 50mil in debt.

I think the only issue is ownership of two teams in the same competition, so would only be an issue if both qualified for Europe. Though, saying that, he doesn't own us does he?

He won't though.

Sounds like, " it's not our fault", oh dear, would be great if they all turned on each other wouldn't it.

That's 100% happening.

Perez and Laporta with a thaw in relations and the other big fish pointing fingers, lowballing the two of then on purchase offers and trying to fleece them on sales trying to get some of their money back.

Good time to be Dortmund, I'd expect.

That's 100% happening.

Perez and Laporta with a thaw in relations and the other big fish pointing fingers, lowballing the two of then on purchase offers and trying to fleece them on sales trying to get some of their money back.

Good time to be Dortmund, I'd expect.
For a minute I thought you were discussing fish fingers... I've not had my tea yet, so that's probably why.

The bad man made me do it
608E881C-4783-4CE6-9DE2-E61E46A76572.jpeg

The bad man made me do it
Bigger boys...

I mean, if I'm a billionaire Bordeaux is 100% one of the clubs I'd be buying. Adds competition into a non competitive league, so naturally the ability to have a big say in it. Plus you'd visit constantly and have some delightful wine.

You don’t have to buy a football club to visit Bordeaux :D

Status
Not open for further replies.