Usmanov

Stephenlloyd

Player Valuation: £40m
Depends if Kroenke really wants out or is just paper talk.

Also depends how much involved he is with the new stadium. If he's pumping a big naming rights into it I cant see how he would then be given the greenlight to buy Arsenal outright. Also he's not the most popular figure at the moment along with a handful of other Oligarchs.

Be too big a conflict of interest you would imagine will probably stay in the shadows here
They’ve wanted him gone for years. I don’t think he will take much notice. He’s talked about handing it down to his son.

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £70m
Depends if Kroenke really wants out or is just paper talk.

Also depends how much involved he is with the new stadium. If he's pumping a big naming rights into it I cant see how he would then be given the greenlight to buy Arsenal outright. Also he's not the most popular figure at the moment along with a handful of other Oligarchs.

Be too big a conflict of interest you would imagine will probably stay in the shadows here
I could see a far east takeover in the near future. There's a lot of money in China just waiting for a team in red to come up for sale I bet. Arsenal might just fit that bill. It would make sense to get a franchise in now and wait until the next round of Super League Big Picture.

zukai12_

Player Valuation: £25m
Hopefully he thinks he has too much in us to switch to Arsenal

anyhow, with FFP being loosened i would love to see an insane summer

this guy is richer than Abramovich, he can fund some serious moves

toffee-boy

Player Valuation: £8m
even if kronke does sell, i think usmanov would be one of the last people he would sell his shares to, they've got umm i believe the word is "beef" between each other?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks