Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's something I find a bit odd, all the flags and banners display fan quotes and players national flags, then bang centre of the park end behind the goal is USM who only sponsor the training ground haha

Edit, I've actually just realised with a quick Google search that, that mahoosive flag next to USM is the Uzbecki flag which is obviously what you was eluding too lol

Hello Alisher :bye:

Last edited:

One way or another I reckon he will be funding or new stadium he's slowly getting more involved or his companys are.

Not coming.

Lad he's already come.

Seriously!
Megafon, USM finch farm...he's doing micro versions (in the £millions haha) of the whole Etihad thing. Trying to show that its not just one company writing off everything, but he's put several million into Finch Farm, several million to the 'loan' of £30m and then of course Megafon.

What makes you think Moshiri is the only person with a vested interest in the club ?

Ya never know he may have a silent partner even wealthier than Abramovic that has no need to make more money but wants the prestige and create a dynasty for his family.

Ya jus never know.
So someone’s taken a secret stake in the club. A stake that isn’t legally in his name, and no one knows he’s involved.

interesting take on the concept of “prestige” and “dynasty”

Status
Not open for further replies.