Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Uncle Uzi

Would it be possible for you to shake some loose change out your arse pocket aand buy your friend Mosh a new midfield for his vanity project? 250-300 million of your finest pounds should cover it for now.
Thanks ever so much Uncle Uzi.
Love you long time xx

Me

I remember letters like this on a tv show in the 1980’s (my brother tells me it was also running in the 70s too).

didnt work our so well for everyone, as it turns out.

I remember letters like this on a tv show in the 1980’s (my brother tells me it was also running in the 70s too).

didnt work our so well for everyone, as it turns out.
I remember writing in asking if I could milk a cow as I wanted to work on a farm. Got accepted and ended up milking about 30 of them. Had to wear a blindfold though for some reason. Strange fella that Savile.

Now while one of the most decorated managers in the world, Ancelloti, was aboard Uzis mega yacht, through the haze of beak and first class brass he asks, "So if I take this job, that is so far beneath my level btw, what sort of transfer budget can I expect?".

"Sell to buy mate".

Carlo would not be here unless certain extravagant promises were made. I expect a busy window.

Now while one of the most decorated managers in the world, Ancelloti, was aboard Uzis mega yacht, through the haze of beak and first class brass he asks, "So if I take this job, that is so far beneath my level btw, what sort of transfer budget can I expect?".

"Sell to buy mate".

Carlo would not be here unless certain extravagant promises were made. I expect a busy window.

So do I to a degree mate, but bare in mind that most promises Carlo were given was before a global pandemic took millions, potentially billions out the game.

Rumour is that Ancelotti was on the yacht with Usmanov this morning to discuss the transfer budget.
The meal was served by mobile bare breasted young women, apparently CA got distracted and couldn't remember what they were there to discuss.

Something similar happened when he first agreed to take the Everton job...apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.