Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true but our stadium will be more expensive , matchday income won’t be the same as the emirates due to the London effect and a lower capacity and we don’t have CL revenue going forward atm or prior which arsenal had .

Without the figures at hand I’m sure we were looking already at a longer payback term anyhow and it wasn’t a great increase initially factoring in repayments and what was earned at GP already .

My main reason for commenting in the usmanov thread was the apparent staying in the background to “underhandedly “ feed the club money to not breach ffp when just openly coming in and financing the stadium completely alleviates that , doesn’t break any ffp rules and gives all the stadium receipts straight into the clubs coffers .

What I still can’t understand is the need to be in the background when he
has no links to other clubs anymore , he has already openly tried to buy a club before , he would certainly pass the fit and proper test I just can’t see the need for secrecy

But really we do not know how much he is in the background really.

People do realise that Moshiri has bought the club to make money, right?

The same as all the other owners in the league bar Roman and the City fellas.

So if FFP is actually scrapped, good luck catching Chelsea and City, whos owners have no interest in making money.

And besides, FFP is not the reason we cant compete, the reason we cant compete is cos we keep spending vast sums of money on terrible football players.

So if FFP is actually scrapped, good luck catching Chelsea and City, whos owners have no interest in making money.

And besides, FFP is not the reason we cant compete, the reason we cant compete is cos we keep spending vast sums of money on terrible football players.

I find it highly doubtful Usmanov or Moshiri have motivations too dissimilar to Abramovich.

Point taken. But we aren’t gona catch City or Chelsea whilst abiding to FFP either.

I’m not sure the likes of Moshiri and many other owners will want FFP to become invalid, as it gives them a nice little restriction on what they can invest.

But if Usmanov is involved, or say we wanted a new CB but it would put us 30million above our FFP restrictions, we would benefit should FFP become invalid.

So if FFP is actually scrapped, good luck
catching Chelsea and City, whos owners have no interest in making money.

Wasn’t abramovich a major player in ensuring FFP was introduced. Basically ensuring no other so called smaller club could do what he had done with Chelsea which meant Chelsea would always remain part of Europe’s “elite”

Point taken. But we aren’t gona catch City or Chelsea whilst abiding to FFP either.

I’m not sure the likes of Moshiri and many other owners will want FFP to become invalid, as it gives them a nice little restriction on what they can invest.

But if Usmanov is involved, or say we wanted a new CB but it would put us 30million above our FFP restrictions, we would benefit should FFP become invalid.

We would be better placed than most, for sure.

I mean I suppose I'm coming across all doom and gloom, but our owner is 1 of only a few willing to invest their own money into the clubs they own, so any change would certainly benefit us a LOT.

Wasn’t abramovich a major player in ensuring FFP was introduced. Basically ensuring no other so called smaller club could do what he had done with Chelsea which meant Chelsea would always remain part of Europe’s “elite”
Most clubs had their own agenda, when we voted for it we did so not wanting clubs with owners willing to invest being able to do so, DOH.

92B676D1-B505-4EAD-99D8-4DC5132FE547.jpeg

What makes you think Moshiri is the only person with a vested interest in the club ?

Ya never know he may have a silent partner even wealthier than Abramovic that has no need to make more money but wants the prestige and create a dynasty for his family.

Ya jus never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.