Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I’d really doubt the £4m being quoted given he can for free in 4 months (although not sure if a tribunal would apply because he came through the youth ranks). Regardless, any fee is welcome.
Too old for that Eggs. Need to be under 24.

No, it seems about right to me, both in the going rate for a Championship level defender, a relatively young player and one who could potentially play for the Chinese national side. Good luck to the lad. Hopefully he makes a success of the move and carves out a career for himself.

with less than 6 months left of his contract 4m is a great price, if true.

Think he will do well over there, think the league is a bit like MLS, mixed ability group, Brownings not good enough for Premier league, but will look good against most of the players over there

I'm looking forward to the point when he has a couple of good games against terrible opposition and people will be shouting "we should've give him a chance" when in reality he was the defensive equivalent of Conor McAleny.

£4 million isn't that out of the norm for a Championship level defender though. Stoke paid £3.5 million for some centre back called Danny Batth, for instance. Browning is clearly good enough for the Championship.
I didn’t refer to his skill set.

But that amount of money for someone that has a contract expiring in June is very good business. Especially given the wages he will have been on

Status
Not open for further replies.