Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin hell, 175k a week. Obviously not, but I bet he's on way more than he'd be on in the UK. Fair play!

Hope he does well. Maybe he will return to the Premier League one day with a point to prove. If not he's going to make a tidy profit and will be decent in that league hopefully no more injuries. Just another 25-30 excess squad and u23 players to go between now and the end of summer!

Good luck to the lad.

Career blighted by injury. The defensive equivalent of James Vaughan. His injuries eventually subsided and he's managed to carve a decent living out of the game. Lets hope Browning can do the same.

Think he qualifies to play for China so we may see him at a future world cup. That would be something.

I didn't know that. Was going to say he's not the kind of high profile foreign signing I thought the Chinese league were looking to go towards, but if he might qualify as Chinese then that perhaps explains it. I wonder how big the fee was?

I didn't know that. Was going to say he's not the kind of high profile foreign signing I thought the Chinese league were looking to go towards, but if he might qualify as Chinese then that perhaps explains it. I wonder how big the fee was?

Mail speculates around £4mil.

Getting naturalised players to play for the national team in order to strength the team. Probably getting start from this year.

Yeah. Somebody mentioned it when the Chinese move was first banded about a month ago. I looked it up then and I think it was Transfermarket said he qualified for China though his grandparents.

Not sure what the fee would be but he was out of contract in the summer so it wouldn't be much. He's also over 24 so there's no compensation due either. Less than a million would be my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.