Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I imagine he’s already set for life, he’s no longer a youngster and will have been on big money for quite a few years. 5 or 6 years on £100k per month isn’t too shabby.
Think you know what i mean, obviously alot of money isnt it hes gunna be getting..

At LEAST double so a extra mill or so a year

He might be decent, never said he wasn't, but he's been non existent for Everton,

Hes played 9 times since 2012 for us, the majority of his playing career has been on loan to Sunderland while being paid by Everton, so yeah, I'd say he's been lucky

It's not luck, he's proven himself capable of being a professional footballer. Do you think all the average players in the world should be on zero hr contracts or something?!

he's proven himself capable of being a professional footballer

His head must be wrecked after fending all those championship clubs off before settling on some Chinese side that no one had ever heard of in till 4 hours ago

Do you think all the average players in the world should be on zero hr contracts or something?!

Yes this is exactly what I'm saying

His head must be wrecked after fending all those championship clubs off before settling on some Chinese side that no one had ever heard of in till 4 hours ago

Yes this is exactly what I'm saying

You might not of heard of them but that says more about you. Canavarro, scolari and lippi have all heard of them anyway.

You might not of heard of them but that says more about you. Canavarro, scolari and lippi have all heard of them anyway.

It says more about me because I havnt heard of that Chinese side that I've already forgotten the name of than it says for professional footballers who got the ¥¥¥ waved at them, OK then, Browning is the sickest CB in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.