Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in talks with Arteta..... and I even have photo evidence. You can't ask for better ITK info than that.

image.jpg

hmmmm.... I'll see.

*Checks Google translate into Peppa Pig narration option*

nah sorry mate, you're just going to have to try occasionally reading words of more than two syllables. :-(
lol apologies mate. That was one of my rare forays into 'being sensible' posting territory. Rest assured, I won't make common practice of it.
Changing the subject, weren't Naismith and Kone good the other night.

How do we know what they want for him though, roberto already rubbished the 8 million that was flaoting round the press.

If Lennon forces it through shouldnt be too much or we might wait til Jan

Problem we have with this is Stoke, who are rumored to be willing to offer 7 million for him.

i disagree, Lennon offers something different, pace and ability to beat people with it. It was what we were sorely lacking last season.

He is a good option for the right hand side and certainly a better one than McGeady whom I would be flogging and replacing him with Lennon.
He's not a priority now though surely? We have Deulofeu, McGeady and Mirallas as right wing options, whilst Pienaar, Oviedo, Cleverley and Osman can all cover the left midfield role.

Hardly struggling for options out wide.

We are struggling badly though for options at centre half, striker and play maker.

We clearly haven't got money dropping out of our rear end so I'd be pretty cheesed off if he ignored those positions and then went and spent 5+ million on another right winger!

If he does that then he's seriously lost the plot.

lol apologies mate. That was one of my rare forays into 'being sensible' posting territory. Rest assured, I won't make common practice of it.
Changing the subject, weren't Naismith and Kone good the other night.
They are the rocks on which this team are founded.
Without them we would not have got to 11th last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.