2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 77202

He's had a shocker here. First he gives away the free kick by barging in to a Newcastle player being nowhere near getting the ball. Then he proceeds to drop deeper than the rest of the line along with Mina before getting caught under the ball, blocks Holgate from cleanly winning the header and then proceeds to watch the carnage unfold.

And that’s one minute after he has contributed to us giving the corner away for the first

please god somebody has torn strips off him for that crap

It won't happen because I don't think the club are this stupid, but IF we decided to flog him, I think you'd be very surprised at the clubs who'd want him.

Klopp would work wonders with him. He's not immensely dissimilar to how Henderson and Lallana were at his age. He's more suited to a Pep style of play and they would 100% take him as part of their squad, he's better than Delph. He'd get arguably more game time there, ironically, but he'd have far less pressure to work wonders that he does here. And if he misplaces a pass, he's not going to have people screaming at him that he's responsible for every result the team haven't got for the last 3 years. United and Arsenal would take him, again not as an immediate starter but he would certainly get games and they would recognise that he's a young player with ability that can be moulded into a very reliable professional. I also think Rodgers would turn him into a more than adequate player at Leicester, he's done great things with Barnes, Chilwell and other young players there.
Some high grade rocky you're on here....

He's like Ross Barkley but without all the potential to waste due to having no brain
I was someone who thought Ross was massively overrated when he was here and that he'd end up at the likes of Newcastle or West Ham and I would say Ross is, was and will be 10 times the player Davies will ever be. At least with Ross he had some goals and assists and it made it hard to criticise for some games but Davies has no redeemable qualities after 100 odd games for us, with both of them though if they hadn't been from the academy they'd have been shipped off far sooner. Ross was an easy buy for Chelsea to fill the Home Grown quota and that's the most useful he'll be to any decent team, Davies won't even be worth the wages for that to anyone else.

Hasnt improved look at holgate the had a good loan move wnd has cone back a better player . As brands has good relationship eith cocu at derby maybe a loan there could be good for him

He's a bit thick isn't he? Off my head, he's cost us points at Leicester and Newcastle now. Tried his a best a few other times late in games too.

He's a bit thick isn't he? Off my head, he's cost us points at Leicester and Newcastle now. Tried his a best a few other times late in games too.
He's revolting

If he wasn't local he would not be in the squad

Kieran Dowell and Liam Walsh are easily more gifted footballers, don't see why Davies gets a break other than he's local.

Can't bare him, he is not ready for premier League football, I personally don't think he ever will be

Status
Not open for further replies.