2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
bet he gets paid by Michael Korrs to pose in front of his sign but let's laugh at the lad for being an idiot, living his best life while the dars are stewing he gets a game for the Blues

Pleased he's done well for himself as he seems a sound lad, no way he gets in the team now though as he is truly awful. Will have a career playing football for a living somewhere which isn't too shabby at all.

Keep him this season as home grown and low wages and let us see if he can seriously find his confidence back playing with much better players. Much worse to get rid of first imo

It’s a real challenge for Tom now, he has to raise himself to a very high standard to get serious game time here now.

Its a real challenge now set for his development, one he hopefully looks at it as an opportunity.
Agreed, hopefully the bar will be raised for every player now, including Tom.
I think many on here will be surprised at how much game time he gets, I think CA like him and I think we will see him more in an advanced role.

I do wanted him to come good but I don’t think it will happen. Keeping players around the team that won’t play hasn't helped us and in Tom’s case neither will a loan.
I think for his good and the clubs, he needs to be sold before his contract runs down.
As a home grown young English player with potential to develop, he should command a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.