2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise surprise the edge lord goes against the general consensus like he does in every other thread :zzz:

Said this about Davies for over a year. So i'm not being contrarian for the sake of it. I'm sick of blerts scapegoating the same people when the reality is, he's a kid playing in a team with zero leadership and below average quality from 1-11.

Youngest player to ever captain the club. He's been a regular for an England under 21 side that includes Foden, James, Aarons, McNeill, Willock, Cantwell, Greenwood, Sessegnon, Nelson, Mount, Hudson-Odoi, all of whom either already play for top six sides or wouldn't look out of place in a top six side.

He's played almost 100 first team games at 21 which is so rare and he's been utilised poorly. 8 managers in less than 4 years, at least 4 or 5 completely different styles of play and systems for him to adjust to in arguably the most difficult outfield position for a young player.

The lad is far far better than he's shown in fleeting appearances. I'm telling you, any other fanbase would want to build a team around a player like him. Got faith that Carlo, if he sticks around long enough, will keep him around the first team.

With better players, he'll be quality. And plenty of you lot will be eating your words.

Said this about Davies for over a year. So i'm not being contrarian for the sake of it. I'm sick of blerts scapegoating the same people when the reality is, he's a kid playing in a team with zero leadership and below average quality from 1-11.

Youngest player to ever captain the club. He's been a regular for an England under 21 side that includes Foden, James, Aarons, McNeill, Willock, Cantwell, Greenwood, Sessegnon, Nelson, Mount, Hudson-Odoi, all of whom either already play for top six sides or wouldn't look out of place in a top six side.

He's played almost 100 first team games at 21 which is so rare and he's been utilised poorly. 8 managers in less than 4 years, at least 4 or 5 completely different styles of play and systems for him to adjust to in arguably the most difficult outfield position for a young player.

The lad is far far better than he's shown in fleeting appearances. I'm telling you, any other fanbase would want to build a team around a player like him. Got faith that Carlo, if he sticks around long enough, will keep him around the first team.

With better players, he'll be quality. And plenty of you lot will be eating your words.
In all fairness mate no top 6 club would look at him .
Unless its the same top 6 club you tell us eddie howe is goin to manage.

Spot on

And yet after all that he’s utter pony lad

Genuinely like Davies and really want him to kick on and turn in to an Everton great. But any other fanbase would want a team built around him? I find that hard to believe.

And during those 100 games we have been in a steady decline, partly because he’s played that many games and is bang average at best.

Him being named captain shows what a mess this club has been in the last few years.

He is garbage and you can defend him all you want, but he had about 10 minutes tonight and still managed to be woeful costing us 2 points.

In all fairness mate no top 6 club would look at him .
Unless its the same top 6 club you tell us eddie howe is goin to manage.

It won't happen because I don't think the club are this stupid, but IF we decided to flog him, I think you'd be very surprised at the clubs who'd want him.

Klopp would work wonders with him. He's not immensely dissimilar to how Henderson and Lallana were at his age. He's more suited to a Pep style of play and they would 100% take him as part of their squad, he's better than Delph. He'd get arguably more game time there, ironically, but he'd have far less pressure to work wonders that he does here. And if he misplaces a pass, he's not going to have people screaming at him that he's responsible for every result the team haven't got for the last 3 years. United and Arsenal would take him, again not as an immediate starter but he would certainly get games and they would recognise that he's a young player with ability that can be moulded into a very reliable professional. I also think Rodgers would turn him into a more than adequate player at Leicester, he's done great things with Barnes, Chilwell and other young players there.

It won't happen because I don't think the club are this stupid, but IF we decided to flog him, I think you'd be very surprised at the clubs who'd want him.

Klopp would work wonders with him. He's not immensely dissimilar to how Henderson and Lallana were at his age. He's more suited to a Pep style of play and they would 100% take him as part of their squad, he's better than Delph. He'd get arguably more game time there, ironically, but he'd have far less pressure to work wonders that he does here. And if he misplaces a pass, he's not going to have people screaming at him that he's responsible for every result the team haven't got for the last 3 years. United and Arsenal would take him, again not as an immediate starter but he would certainly get games and they would recognise that he's a young player with ability that can be moulded into a very reliable professional. I also think Rodgers would turn him into a more than adequate player at Leicester, he's done great things with Barnes, Chilwell and other young players there.
You are drunk.

He is garbage and you can defend him all you want, but he had about 10 minutes tonight and still managed to be woeful costing us 2 points.

Everything that is wrong with our fan base.

21 year old, Evertonian, Tommy Scapegoat getting in the neck because we do what we've been doing better than anyone for donkeys years.

Is this a wind up . Genuinely.
When was his last game for us when he influenced a game for 90 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.