2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head, he had a very decent game at Old Trafford, he was very good against Leicester in the cup and scored a great goal. He was even better away to Southampton when he got the opener. He was also very good away to Leicester and away to Brighton with some really important work to break up the play, but again those performances were lost in the results of those games.
Just reading upto Leicester I stopped because he was shambolic in that cup game aside from a decent finish.

I´m not buying for one second that any other any fan base would want to build a team around him. In fact, I think if any side did that they´d be in for a hell of a struggle throughout the season.

Maybe he does kick on in an amazing way but right now based on what we´ve seen and are seeing it´s a huge jump to make. Is he any better or performing any better than Mark Noble did at his age for example? For you to be so convinced of his talent is just wishful thinking.

Any other side that had the money to sign someone to replace him would have finished with him well before now, he simply doesn't put in enough even half-decent performances.

I'm not having it he's picked on, people simply call it as they see it. The vast majority of the time he's crap and is criticised for it, some of our fans though refuse to accept it because they like his personality. Drunk off the smell of his arse because he wears mad clobber.

He's had a shocker here. First he gives away the free kick by barging in to a Newcastle player being nowhere near getting the ball. Then he proceeds to drop deeper than the rest of the line along with Mina before getting caught under the ball, blocks Holgate from cleanly winning the header and then proceeds to watch the carnage unfold.

I can’t abide by a midfielder who cannot retain possession. Even one who is capable of playing through beautiful balls which Davies is not must be a able to keep hold of the football.

I also don’t believe that being an Evertonian should wipe away so many deficiencies in his game. I’d rather have a team of winners with no connection to the club than a team of Davies’, Hibberts’, Osman’s etc.
Spot on mate couldn't agree more, only thing is Osman despite being no world beater would've and probably would still keep a beachball from Davies in a phone booth, vastly superior

View attachment 77202

He's had a shocker here. First he gives away the free kick by barging in to a Newcastle player being nowhere near getting the ball. Then he proceeds to drop deeper than the rest of the line along with Mina before getting caught under the ball, blocks Holgate from cleanly winning the header and then proceeds to watch the carnage unfold.
That is absolutely woeful, shouldn’t been seen anywhere near the first team for the foreseeable. Bye Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.