Time To Break FFP?

Is it time to take the hit and break FFP?

• Yes

Votes: 153 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 23.4%
  • Maybe (give Brands 1 more window)

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridging the gap between where we are and the top six is gong to take something exceptional and I'm not sure Carlo can do that alone - he needs cash and the right players bought.

I mean if we had a genuinely good scouting system in place in which we had found success buying and developing younger players to go on and sell for inflated fees then yeah I would be all for breaking FFP. Sadly at the moment anybody coming to us seems to go down in value (Digne and Richarlison aside).

Whole club needs a facelift and to promote ourselves as a genuinely exciting club to develop at. At the moment we just exist.

I mean if we had a genuinely good scouting system in place in which we had found success buying and developing younger players to go on and sell for inflated fees then yeah I would be all for breaking FFP. Sadly at the moment anybody coming to us seems to go down in value (Digne and Richarlison aside).

Whole club needs a facelift and to promote ourselves as a genuinely exciting club to develop at. At the moment we just exist.
I think we would get more for the majority of them 1st team Coleman ( obvs) Pickford , Keane ,Delph , DCL , Bernard Holgate even Mina .
There's a profit in most of them.

The whole rule is a farce,the likes of Chelsea get to the top without it ,once you're up there the money keeps rolling in ,so how is it fair when we might want to do the Chelsea route and it's not allowed .once you get in the champions league regularly you've got a head start on your opponents, this is not fair if someone has financial backing to get you there like clubs previously ,this is the problem we have got and other clubs to break the monopoly. Its a farce .

Is there any other industry were owners can't invest their own money into improving it?

Imagine a rich person bought a run down pub but was only allowed to spend as much as he brought annually in order to keep Wetherspoons and Greene King etc on top, is that a good analogy?

Time to do something
Moshiri has spunked money down the pan, left, right and centre.
He hired dummies...present company excepted...maybe.
All that money, aka, interest free loans, or whatever fancy Accounting moniker its listed under.
Won't be Moshiris debt if he pulls the plug or otherwise spews it
It will become Club Debt - that how billionaires operate, that how you become a billionaire.
Cue naysayers - but thats what could / will happen.
He won't be one of the ones left without a seat when it comes to financial musical chairs

If they don't get it right soon...

Is there any other industry were owners can't invest their own money into improving it?

Imagine a rich person bought a run down pub but was only allowed to spend as much as he brought annually in order to keep Wetherspoons and Greene King etc on top, is that a good analogy?
Off topic I know
But when did Green King become a big player. When I lived down South they were just regional...and it was crap beer too

Status
Not open for further replies.