The Gana/Gomes partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.
urm atm but age is not on his side and he's our most promising forward Bernard looks far better in the middle sometimes than stuck out wide - unfortunate to get subbed first again today maybe needs more game time - we are playing forwardless yet winning v lesser teams which is great it the big teams we have to beat tbh......
may be time will tell and we can get stronger......
Noted Bernard swapping with Richarlison a couple of times today.
I think the way this team is evolving Silva wants all his forwards to interchange , must be a nightmare to defend against.

I like how Gana gets the ball and immediately looks for Gomes. And then Gomes is just a handsome sack of class.

I really want Gomes to start shooting from distance. I want to see how he reacts when he scores.

I’m hoping he whips his top off and lies down so I can paint him like one of my french girls.

The ref won’t even book him either

The way these two dovetail you'd think they'd been team mates for years.
Both were outstanding today.
I agree and it’s experience and a great football brain he sometimes dropped deep and allowed Gana to press he knows when to sit and when to attack. He’s a special player. I feel it’s like a perfect storm with the quality through the team at the moment.

I reckon these 2 should spend every waking moment together.

Live together. Sleep in the same room. Go to the shops together... Until they are completely 100% in-tune with each others thought waves and their bodies are in sync.

If Gana farts, Gomes is the one saying excuse me.

Basically like a couple, but only with manly platonic love...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.