The Everton Board Thread

Zero issues prior to the match on an impeccable protest, which was ridiculously overpoliced.

Full amazing loud generous support for the lads and new manager inside the stadium (zero toxicity there also) which arsenal couldn’t live with, and a thundering example of what this great club and its supporters could be, if we were allowed to be.

Any fans who say we can’t protest and support the team at the same time we’re made to look the complete idiots they are - don’t drink the owners and bills kool aid - they are finished and we need to keep the pressure on for their removal.

Support the team, sack the board.

Zero issues prior to the match on an impeccable protest, which was ridiculously overpoliced.

Full amazing loud generous support for the lads and new manager inside the stadium (zero toxicity there also) which arsenal couldn’t live with, and a thundering example of what this great club and its supporters could be, if we were allowed to be.

Any fans who say we can’t protest and support the team at the same time we’re made to look the complete idiots they are - don’t drink the owners and bills kool aid - they are finished and we need to keep the pressure on for their removal.

Agree we should keep that up protest outside the ground and support the team inside, I am still hearing blerts in the media talking about toxic atmospheres, it was amazing yesterday and we always support the team it was only toxic after Saints when the players didn't even work hard and deserved it!

Fair play to the organisers of the protest, excellent work. Immaculately done and with great banners too.

Good turnout, need to keep the pressure on Kenwright and his nodding dogs. The happy clappers are rapidly diminishing in numbers as even they are beginning to see the trail of lies and incompetence Kenwright has left over the years.

#sack the Board, support the team

Excellent post ?

He needs to be given the big F O if he tries that

Moshiri is looking at making changes by the way. There is "politics" involved. Behind the scenes. What Moshiri says publicly about them isn't necessarily what he thinks privately. He cannot act in a way that looks unfair to them. Which is fine. Why the protests must continue because its giving reason for their removal. The "companies customers" aren't happy with their behaviour.

I have the same impression
Politics
Contract
PR
Legalities
All of this needs ironing out before the club can spend anything else, and hands were probably tied, particularly if ownership and board is likely to change in the next 12 months

What, Ingles? Or our Head of Recruitement? Or Baines?

It's just idiotic that people can't see what the actual problems are there. If I was in that Fan Advisory Board spot and they came to me with a NDA about the 120 point plan I'd sign it and release it in heartbeat, consequences be damned.
No plan with 120 points of action in it is a plan.

That's panic, and lack of direction, and failure to prioritise. Any mgt team that puts it's name to a list of 120+ things it essentially has failed to do already needs to go.

Shifting in my seat here a little.

What do we know so far?

• The Premier League has charged Manchester City with more than 100 breaches of its financial rules following a four-year investigation.
  • It has referred the club to an independent commission over alleged rule breaches between 2009 and 2018.
  • City are also accused of not co-operating since the investigation started in December 2018.
  • City are yet to comment.
  • If a club is found guilty of such charges, the commission can impose punishments including a fine, points deductions and even expelling a club from the Premier League.

What do we know so far?

• The Premier League has charged Manchester City with more than 100 breaches of its financial rules following a four-year investigation.
  • It has referred the club to an independent commission over alleged rule breaches between 2009 and 2018.
  • City are also accused of not co-operating since the investigation started in December 2018.
  • If a club is found guilty of such charges, the commission can impose punishments including a fine, points deductions and even expelling a club from the Premier League.
Will just make the European super league closer to a reality.

What do we know so far?

Sheikh Mansour is probably pondering in his head.... " What Would The Everton Board Do "

What do we know so far?

The third bullet point definitely doesn't apply to us. We've been in discussions with the league for a while now.

Our issues have been mainly around losses, this appears to be a lot wider.

The third bullet point definitely doesn't apply to us. We've been in discussions with the league for a while now.

Our issues have been mainly around losses, this appears to be a lot wider.

It says in the article that they are being accused of a breach in the PL profit and sustainability rules mate (amongst a few other breaches) - the investigation started in 2018 - 5 years ago.