The Everton Board Thread

Often wondered as part Moshiri taking over as owner did Kenwright somehow have it written in legally that he remains chairman until he himself decides to go, can't see why he keeps his position.

Do you know what he is? A schmoozer. He's been at the club for decades that he knows all the chairmen in the league, gives them nice phone calls, takes them out to dinner. All the big wigs like him cos he's a nice guy, easy to deal with. Something Mosh doesn't do. Easy all round.

Utter whimsical business practice that serves no purpose especially in a crisis.

Do you know what he is? A schmoozer. He's been at the club for decades that he knows all the chairmen in the league, gives them nice phone calls, takes them out to dinner. All the big wigs like him cos he's a nice guy, easy to deal with. Something Mosh doesn't do. Easy all round.

Utter whimsical business practice that serves no purpose especially in a crisis.
That's why you get Simon Jordan defending him at every available opportunity

….Kenwright won’t be happy as McNulty continues to put the knife in;

D3E7E3ED-2029-4225-8EEC-FAFA56BDE7CD.jpeg

Full article;

Now the media are focusing attention on the real problem, it’s important that protests are kept peaceful and without threat. Focus has to be on owner/Board & not Manager/players. Hopefully results take the heat out of the situation until summer.

View attachment 203325

Full article;

Now the media are focusing attention on the real problem, it’s important that protests are kept peaceful and without threat. Focus has to be on owner/Board & not Manager/players. Hopefully results take the heat out of the situation until summer.
It's very much needed, I have said for a while that this all needed the support of mainstream media and headlockgate has given us that as more and more of the journo's are starting to turn now.

Not sure if reliable but that Ped guys saying rumblings of "Can see some resignations at Everton and probably not the ones we want".

View attachment 203325

Full article;

There only turning because the club lied to them

This board is seriously utter scum.

Yup.

I lived in Brentford for 10years and whilst I could get up to GP every month cash and workwise, this was during Brentford's march up the league 10-12 years ago and I could dive in for home games for 20 quid on a weekday when late home from work.

Matthew Benham came in and was honest from Day 1 about how the club would focus its energy and cash. It wasn't popular to disband the youth network and 'moneyball' their way forward. He wrote an honest letter to the fans and was also very transparent about managerial changes when needed. Look at them now.

Likewise look at the gains not only of Spurs, City and Newcastle (our contemporaries 10 years back) but also the way that Bournemouth, Brentford and other have sustained 'successful' premiership tenures spending a fraction of what we've spanked under Mosh n Bill.

The gap between us and the top 4 has grown immeasurably. Only the ground has been their get out of jail card in this period - I hope to god this is not stalled during this period of struggle - it would send us into years of limbo.
its got so bad now we are not even the best team in the championship!!

Imagine the board creating and deepening an atmosphere of toxicity around the club to the extent prospective signings are put off to join relegation rivals in some cases.

The clubs board playing a pivotal role in conditions likely to result in relegation.

They've chipped away at the club brick by brick.

Who needs enemies with friends like this?

Absolutely grotesque and shameful.

What, Ingles? Or our Head of Recruitement? Or Baines?

It's just idiotic that people can't see what the actual problems are there. If I was in that Fan Advisory Board spot and they came to me with a NDA about the 120 point plan I'd sign it and release it in heartbeat, consequences be damned.
yea, the circus rolls on.
Sack the board-
we hear you and we've sacked the manager
SACK THE BOARD
We hear you loud and clear and have fired the DoF
S A C K the B O A R D
Again we're all on the same team pulling in the same direction so we've sacked the backroom staff/grounds keeper/a few more managers/and the kit man.

What, Ingles? Or our Head of Recruitement? Or Baines?

It's just idiotic that people can't see what the actual problems are there. If I was in that Fan Advisory Board spot and they came to me with a NDA about the 120 point plan I'd sign it and release it in heartbeat, consequences be damned.

No idea mate. Personally I’m not a fan of vague tweets. I’d rather people told it straight regardless the subject.

View attachment 203325

Full article;

good article.
Tho I cant really imagine Sean Dyche getting very upset if he looked behind him and saw Kenwright's empty seat.