The Everton Board Thread

Shifting in my seat here a little.

What do we know so far?

• The Premier League has charged Manchester City with more than 100 breaches of its financial rules following a four-year investigation.
  • It has referred the club to an independent commission over alleged rule breaches between 2009 and 2018.
  • City are also accused of not co-operating since the investigation started in December 2018.
  • City are yet to comment.
  • If a club is found guilty of such charges, the commission can impose punishments including a fine, points deductions and even expelling a club from the Premier League.

The Premier League are terrified of the Sky Six.

They had the chance to punish them when they tried to join a Super League and didn't. They acted so weakly I wondered whether for the English clubs it was a Trojan Horse to gain more power because in the season's since VAR in their favour has been ridiculous as has the media bowing to them.

City will get a big fine they can easily pay or a future transfer ban giving them time to buy young talent in advance.

So if our club has done anything wrong we can point to their punishment. But perhaps we'll have new owners by then and remember... "You can't punish the fans"

They had the chance to punish them when they tried to join a Super League and didn't. They acted so weakly I wondered whether for the English clubs it was a Trojan Horse to gain more power because in the season's since VAR in their favour has been ridiculous as has the media bowing to them.

City will get a big fine they can easily pay or a future transfer ban giving them time to buy young talent in advance.

So if our club has done anything wrong we can point to their punishment. But perhaps we'll have new owners by then and remember... "You can't punish the fans"
I don't know about this tbf. Utd were on the wrong side of some ridiculous decisions the other day, and that was at Old Trafford

It's the idea of a government appointed independent regulator they are afraid of. This is the PL trying to show that they can sort things "In house" so to speak.

FoSG7mqXEAEHj8s

So did we breach any of the premier leagues rules or was did we mitigate that with COVID ?

How many rules did we knowingly break ?

Reading City have breached over 100 so how will any punishment work and what will it look like ?

Will they have there transfer activity strictly controlled like we do going forward ?

Some more questions need to be asked but it would favour the Red scum do I’ll abstain

No matter what the result of this season is.
I hope our board and the operation makes a deep charges.
Embarrassed Jan Transfer window and poor operation to have a long time to make a decision.

The board should send someone to watch every our home game.
I don't understand why they still give Lampard time on WESTHAM match.
If you concern the club, you have watched every game after the WC.
You would be easy to feel frustrated on Wolves and Southampton games and make the decision earlier.