The Everton Board Thread

Does Bill Kenwright have the honour to resign or is it all about him, again?

Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. With him
Yes he needs to be forced out. A guy who prevents a sale of the club because a contractual condition of the sale is that he stays involved/in charge is never walking out of his own volition. The guys 77 for gods sake…..at what point is he going to call it quits. The two people who reminds me of are Ken Bates (but he moved in and wasn’t wedded to Chelsea having then moved on to Leeds) and Doug Ellis - but they both moved on…..this guys really does seem to be in for better or worse, in sickness and in health

Yes he needs to be forced out. A guy who prevents a sale of the club because a contractual condition of the sale is that he stays involved/in charge is never walking out of his own volition. The guys 77 for gods sake…..at what point is he going to call it quits. The two people who reminds me of are Ken Bates (but he moved in and wasn’t wedded to Chelsea having then moved on to Leeds) and Doug Ellis - but they both moved on…..this guys really does seem to be in for better or worse, in sickness and in health
There is a lot of Doug Ellis in Kenwright and the way he approaches things.

He's not rational

Literally

EE85C343-0851-4501-9DF2-8D4AA405D330.jpeg

Is that ithe end now with Kenwright, Moshiri and Baxendale?
There is no way back for this trio of clowns in my book, things have moved on too far.
What happens now though?
Whatever the outcome of our relegation battle, there needs to be a turnover of players, some will stay, some will go, who sanctions the money sign off in a case like this?
Moshiri is unlikely to plough millions into something he isn't welcome in.
Bill and Denise will quit if they have any sense, and of course Bill won't go quietly and will have one last hurrah in the limelight.
We were angry enough in the January window, I can't see it getting better in the summer either.

Is that ithe end now with Kenwright, Moshiri and Baxendale?
There is no way back for this trio of clowns in my book, things have moved on too far.
What happens now though?
Whatever the outcome of our relegation battle, there needs to be a turnover of players, some will stay, some will go, who sanctions the money sign off in a case like this?
Moshiri is unlikely to plough millions into something he isn't welcome in.
Bill and Denise will quit if they have any sense, and of course Bill won't go quietly and will have one last hurrah in the limelight.
We were angry enough in the January window, I can't see it getting better in the summer either.
I can see dbb leaving but not a chance kenwright will he will hope the heat disappears