2018/19 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think he would do a better job than Denise tho?

I mean I suspect you dont even know what her role is to be honest mate, you want to appoint somebody else to be in charge of ordering pens?????

I don't. I think we need to have someone on the board of growing commercial performance rapidly.

Not really, only mistake there was even talking about it, back then we couldnt even afford a decent striker so how you think that was gong to happen i don't know.

Who would you liked to stay in charge of Everton, Bill or Johnson? its an either or, no other options, take your pick?

It's been done to death and not really relevant anymore but thats just not true, if bill would have sold up, the Greggs would have funded it just like they funded Bill in the first place. He just didn't want to sell.

Second bit isn't relevant at all.

The announcement of Woods and Harris leaving the board is probably insignificant too many, but announcing in the hours of the stadium reveal suggests it a timely and amicable handover. Observers greater than me understanding the corporate composition of the club may have different views of the merits of this announcement. I’ve never been convinced by Woods’ appointment on the Board - never spoke much, of at all, about his role and what he brought to the big table - but certainly a big ally of Kenwright,

But, I thought Moshiri bought all his shares last year so why he remained on the Board I’m not sure. Harris has been in and around many Clubs - perhaps a short term appointment to give the move impetus with his contacts - really not sure why he became a Director. So, in summary, two blokes I know little about, neither will be remembered by their personal investment in the club, but I suspect handsomely remunerated for their efforts. Leaves Kenwright increasibly marginalised on that Board I suspect. Not big news, I get that, but a changing of the guard without doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.