2018/19 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I normally find your posts quite fair and your argument well thought out.
This one makes me think that you want to see us fail.

Hope I’ve just mis interpreted it.
It means that I have stated on many occassions that this regime is a carbon copy of the last couple of regimes: essentially here to have a stadium built and leave with a massive increase in their share value. Seeing that happen isn't the worst case scenario for us as a club, but it would prove me right.

It means that I have stated on many occassions that this regime is a carbon copy of the last couple of regimes: essentially here to have a stadium built and leave with a massive increase in their share value. Seeing that happen isn't the worst case scenario for us as a club, but it would prove me right.

You mean like make money, which any SUCCESSFUL business does.
Let’s hope your right then will only be successful off it if we are successful on it
That’s my opinion.

You mean like make money, which any SUCCESSFUL business does.
Let’s hope your right then will only be successful off it if we are successful on it
That’s my opinion.
Thing is Arsenal, there board make money so they look at that as success, they dont look at trophies as success, just the bank balance, all i want is to see up win something again

Moshiri mate has a vision and he’s slowly getting us there, get the stadium and other backers in ( usmanov ) I hope and watch us go

Status
Not open for further replies.