2018/19 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was right about Blackburn though in that interview

Yes. The “don’t want to be a Portsmouth, Leeds, Blackburn” narrative which was constantly repeated. Not one Evertonian wants us like those clubs. I found it interesting how many were so determined to remind other fans how things could be worse.

How about hoping to see things get better instead.

Yes. The “don’t want to be a Portsmouth, Leeds, Blackburn” narrative which was constantly repeated. Not one Evertonian wants us like those clubs. I found it interesting how many were so determined to remind other fans how things could be worse.

How about hoping to see things get better instead.

Bill, “Okay okay, I’m not arguing with you if you call that buying a football club; Blackburn…..well…….I wouldn’t want a Blackburn.”

Simon, “Well the proof is in the pudding; in five years time they may have Championships and we may be sitting here saying we want a Blackburn scenario. Bill, “No they won’t

A year later they were relegated, probably the only thing he was right about

That's my understanding. Kenwright is the second biggest shareholder by a good way as the Grantchester family, Jon Woods and Arthur Abercromby have all sold their shares to Moshiri. Small shareholders generally have between one and five shares each - which with a last quoted value of £3,500 each are still worth owning. No shares have been available through the normal source - Blankstone Sington - for over a year now, so I wonder if Moshiri is hoovering up an
If my take is correct, don't think that Estate of Sir Phil, Tamblin,Finch,Holland and Mulville's shares have been bought yet. Accounts for about 3-3.5% of shares.
Anyone know any different?

If my take is correct, don't think that Estate of Sir Phil, Tamblin,Finch,Holland and Mulville's shares have been bought yet. Accounts for about 3-3.5% of shares.
Anyone know any different?
Yes, that sounds about right. The make-up of the shareholding would then be (in round figures)
Moshiri - 77%
Kenwright - 5%
Carter/Tamlin/Finch/Holland/Mulville - 3%
Minor shareholders (1 - 5 shares each) - 15%

Welcome back Bill.

Off the pitch under Brands — Kenwright is back in the fold having been on the outside around the time of Sam Allardyce’s appointment in November 2017 — Everton have a plan.

Credit where it's due. The stadium plans are first class. The transfer targets, should they be completed, look ambitious and imaginative. The club feels as if it's moving forward according to a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.