The appalling communication skills of Everton FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is our Hourly Update................ nothing since the last hourly update.................. why would a professional business put that. I really love Costa Coffee, and when they appoint a new CEO at Whitbread then I'm sure they will announce it, not give the website hourly updates on their interview process.

..wow, hourly update would be a bit OTT.

Jim White who has no interest in Everton whatsoever and is merely a presenter gets more information than we do as fans. Quite remarkable

Jim White who has no interest in Everton whatsoever and is merely a presenter gets more information than we do as fans. Quite remarkable

Am not convinced he even speaks to Moshiri, and its someone who has been playing a cruel joke on him for years.

At least, thats what I hope if am honest...

Am not convinced he even speaks to Moshiri, and its someone who has been playing a cruel joke on him for years.

At least, thats what I hope if am honest...
When I hear Moshiri's voice on one of his cringefest call-ins, I can't help but think it's some scally on a wind up ringing in from the back room whilst all the lads are cracking up in the front room watching the tv.

The shoite aren’t very good at it

On the other hand Manchester City are very good at it.

They announced six months in advance that Pep was taking over at the start of last season.

At the time they made that announcement, they were either top of the league or in second place and strongly challenging to retain the league title they had won the previous season, under Manuel Pellegrini.

Results fell away almost immediately and they trailed in a long way fourth as Leicester and Spurs fought it out for the prize.

Which all goes to show.......sommat or other :pint2:

Bang on mate.

You couldn't ask for a better example of the new idiocy that prevails at the club that I underlined in my OP than an hour or so later that buffoon clearing his throat again and positioning himself as club spokesman to hand out scraps of BS innuendo concerning the manager's vacancy.

Take a bow lads down at the EFC Communications Department.

Status
Not open for further replies.