The appalling communication skills of Everton FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham might be lumbered with Moyes, but at least they had some kind of plan in place. We are winging it.

Don't quite get this, would you want to be 'lumbered' with Moyes?

If not, wouldn't you rather we got the person we want?

Fans want to be fed everything that happens in the club, but if there's nothing to say, what do you want them to day?

Would you want an hourly feed saying 'no update'?

The club can easily keep supporters up to speed while keeping its cards close to its chest. It's why communications departments are in existence. And this is not just about the managerial situation.

Fans want and expect to be kept up to speed with everything, that's the problem.
Show me some evidence that this happens at another PL Club.
I don't believe it does, why?......because they're all mutli million pound business's and no longer just a football club.
They ALL keep their cards close to their chest for a reason whether we like it or not

Don't quite get this, would you want to be 'lumbered' with Moyes?

If not, wouldn't you rather we got the person we want?

Fans want to be fed everything that happens in the club, but if there's nothing to say, what do you want them to day?

Would you want an hourly feed saying 'no update'?

I'd be ecstatic, mate lol.

My point is, at least they had some kind of contingency plan. We just sacked the manager with no real idea about replacements. It's been 3 weeks. A new manager could've had the international break to bed in and get his head around the mess.

Fans want and expect to be kept up to speed with everything, that's the problem.
Show me some evidence that this happens at another PL Club.
I don't believe it does, why?......because they're all mutli million pound business's and no longer just a football club.
They ALL keep their cards close to their chest for a reason whether we like it or not
A new manager and a stadium: two massive items of interest for any supporter.

We're not talking about keeping abreast of how much stationary the club ordered last month. These are obvious issues that any club needs to either resolve rapidly or keep an expectant audience informed about.

It's 2017 not 1917.

A new manager and a stadium: two massive items of interest for any supporter.

We're not talking about keeping abreast of how much stationary the club ordered last month. These are obvious issues that any club needs to either resolve rapidly or keep an expectant audience informed about.

It's 2017 not 1917.

Show me a PL club that does what you want, Everton aren't alone in this........very easy to blame the board for everything when everyone are impatient. I honestly believe they will tell us something when they have something to tell us.

And if is the case that he has it then lets have that clarified.

Does it feel like anything about this is clear right now?

I'm not trying to side with the board here, but maybe they just don't know. I think Unsworth needs to be given a proper shot. Even if we don't eventually proceed with him, he can continue to be a massive asset to the club with the U23s, so we need to afford him the space to implement his ideas. If we're actively sounding out other managers without a clearer picture, we risk alienating them and maybe even Unsworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.