The 2 years since Martinez left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think that the board should have sacked him only after the end of his last season. They just wanted to gain few cheap popularity points. D*** move.

Fellaini was a good signing.

Opinions are like arseholes though - everybody has to listen to yours..
Exactly why I put him on ignore so I don't have to read his shabyte. Never heard anyone being so negative about us as much as him. Can't be a blue the way he hates everything about us.maybe a Wigan supporter who followed us after Bobby brown shoes joined us

Ha ha - as soon as Roberto’s approach had supplanted Moyes’ the team went in free fall. I cannot remember a performance as dire as that Europa League exit.

The one thing I think the majority of us can all agree on is.It was a Boss first season of togger under Martinez.We even had a Boss song for him.Whether that was due to Moyes's reign I don't know.It was still ace to be a blue.

Other clubs romanticise them winning titles, we romanticise us bottling the chance to finish 4th. It's the maddest of tings.

It's so easy to forget just how toxic those last few months were.

Under Roberto, we took the classic one step forward and two steps back. He kept making the same mistakes week in week out, but everything was phenomenal according to him. His press conferences became more and more bizarre.

The team lost discipline and was largely unfit because of him. His backroom staff was also uninspired.

He had a good first season bounce, helped by the stability left by Moyes, but the negatives just wracked up thereafter. He simply had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.