Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt someone post the other day that Preston were after Garbutt?

I wonder what a big bid would be...

Garbutt thing wasn’t true (not surprising really as he’s reportedly on £20k+ a week and our highest earners aren’t on anymore than £10k), we’ve signed a LB from Peterborough to replace Cunningham.

Was told a big bid for us which is probably around £1m lol. Obviously not big in Everton terms.

Think Everton are still deliberating about whether to sell him or keep him around for a bit. Obviously seems a prospect but you have Coleman at RB and seem to be after several defenders in the market.

Just been having a chat with Mr Esk on twitter, our wage bill is "projected" to be around 140m currently.

140m, I honestly feel sick.
I thought it was a bit high myself and maybe when im bored I will try and do the math, BUT, when you think about it, we gave Mirallas a new contract, Coleman, Besic and probably others im missing, PLUS signing about 20 players last summer, its honestly not in the realms of reality.

Plus, in the interests of fairness, it wasnt his projection.

The good news is that we can add 7mil a season to that which means with the right outgoings we have a fair whack for new players wages...

Rooneys 150k a week 600k month 7mil a year will be gone.

Mori will have been on 50k which is 200k a month 2.4mil a year

Robles lets say 25k which is 100k a month 1.2mil a year

Those 3 out removes 10,6mil from the wage bill leaving a total of 128.4mil.

Approx salaries
Schneiderlin 4.8mil year
Sandro 4.8mil year
Bolasie 3.2 mil year
Klaassen 4.8mil year
Mirallas 3.2mil year

Takes us down to just over 100mil..

As did I :eek:

Missed a stack of chances in their first match of the world cup.

Zat will be this Summer's Kev and have constant meltdowns I can feel it in the air.

Diop
Maddison
Hirst
Lunin
Kluivert

All look to be good young players who would have added something to the squad...

I wonder if were just punting players first and then going after targets....which would be a little odd as the top players may be gone already.

Very interesting.

Lozano, sessegnon and de ligt

DREEM TEEM / FC SEXY etc etc

Id be happy if we just went for 3 super young talents like them...add to the current crop of youth emerging.

If we are selling first then I hope 5 more are punted next week so we can aim high.

Kovacic has said he wants to leave Madrid and unfortunately I've already convinced myself he's signed
http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2018/06/23/5b2d7332e2704e94bb8b45db.html

Please Marcel, make this happen

Throw everything at him.

The lot.

Brasses, £200k p/wk, guaranteed playing time, brasses

Everything

He's absolute class...wanted him after he made his Serie A breakthrough..

Stick him at the base of the midfield and that position is covered for eternity....hopefully Brands will sign someone to achieve that level.

The good news is that we can add 7mil a season to that which means with the right outgoings we have a fair whack for new players wages...

Rooneys 150k a week 600k month 7mil a year will be gone.

Mori will have been on 50k which is 200k a month 2.4mil a year

Robles lets say 25k which is 100k a month 1.2mil a year

Those 3 out removes 10,6mil from the wage bill leaving a total of 128.4mil.

Approx salaries
Schneiderlin 4.8mil year
Sandro 4.8mil year
Bolasie 3.2 mil year
Klaassen 4.8mil year
Mirallas 3.2mil year

Takes us down to just over 100mil..

As did I :eek:

Missed a stack of chances in their first match of the world cup.

We need to trim the wage bill big time Zat, 140m isnt sustainable at all.

We need to trim the wage bill big time Zat, 140m isnt sustainable at all.

Mori Rooney(almost) Robles out already so were down to 130mil

Schneidelrin, Sandro, Bolasie, Klaassen, Mirallas would knock us down to 100mil

Williams takes us below that :)

....if Saturday night is alright for fighting, Saturday morning is good for gossip;

- According to The Express, Everton and Spurs target, Matias Vecino is available for £19m this summer. The 26 year old Uruguayan currently plays in midfield for Inter Milan.

- 4th Official continue to link Everton with Middlesborough’s 25 year old Centre Back Ben Gibson. They also suggest Everton will miss out on Porto winger, Yacine Brahimi, who is likely to sign for Inter Milan or AS Roma.

- Football Italia say Inter Milan are also likely to win the race for the signature of Sporting Lisbon contract rebel, William Carvalho.

- The Star report Everton and Manchester United target, George Hirst, has left Sheffield Wednesday and joined 2nd tier Belgium club, OH Leuvin.

- Turkish Football continue to suggest Everton want Croatian Centre Back, Domagoj Vida. Besiktas President, Fikret Orman, wants €15m for the 29 year old but Sabah newspaper report that valuation could increase based on the defenders impressive World Cup displays.

- The Liverpool Echo reveal Everton will recoup the £9.5m they paid for Ramiro Funes-Mori following the players transfer to Villarreal.

- The Daily Mirror report quotes from the father of PSV winger, Hirving Lozano, saying the Everton target is interesting Barcelona; “There have been contacts but right now there’s nothing concrete.”

Status
Not open for further replies.