Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited about the Jarrod Bowen links, his technique looks excellent and he seems to have that instinct for scoring that can't be taught. With Silva having been at Hull there could definitely be some substance to the rumours.

Have you seen him live or are you going off videos? I’m only asking cos ive never seen him but he doesn’t look anything special on videos I’ve seen. I’d rather give a lookman regular starts than pay out on this kid.

It’s honestly a bad time for the World Cup transferly speaking. Not that I expect us to sign the likes of Lozano, but we didn’t really have enough time to get in touch with the players before they showcase themselves on the international stage.

People need to stop trippin. It's not even July yet, the world cup is obviously slowing things down, and I think Marcel and Silva are taking their time. We'll buy our first player next week, I'd bet my council flat on it.

Have you seen him live or are you going off videos? I’m only asking cos ive never seen him but he doesn’t look anything special on videos I’ve seen. I’d rather give a lookman regular starts than pay out on this kid.

Not going to lie, purely videos (which I know is a crap way of judging a player). He just looked like he had brilliant control of the ball and could finish from various positions, added to the fact his movement off the ball looked ace.

I'd like Lookman to get games, but if we can shift Bolasie and Mirallas then this could would surely be worth a gamble.

So about £20m really then?

I thought it was a bit high myself and maybe when im bored I will try and do the math, BUT, when you think about it, we gave Mirallas a new contract, Coleman, Besic and probably others im missing, PLUS signing about 20 players last summer, its honestly not in the realms of reality.

Plus, in the interests of fairness, it wasnt his projection.

I thought it was a bit high myself and maybe when im bored I will try and do the math, BUT, when you think about it, we gave Mirallas a new contract, Coleman, Besic and probably others im missing, PLUS signing about 20 players last summer, its honestly not in the realms of reality.

Plus, in the interests of fairness, it wasnt his projection.

Was only messing. I can fully believe that.

When I see that Sandro is apparently our third highest earner then I believe anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.