Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the way the Mori to Villarreal deal came out of nowhere make anyone else feel a bit better about there being no solid links out there?

Brands the silent assassin
Possibly more than any other thing, this (if it continues) will be a pointer to the levels of professionalism that our management will now adhere to. I would much rather we did our business outside of the public eye like this. No more embarrassment of the shouty Scottish blert Jim White breaking exclusives on Sky, just Brands, quietly going about his business. If this is truly how things are to be done from now on, it is an immensely positive step!

La Liga rules dictate teams can only have three non-EU players in their squad, due to them having 3 already they would need to sell one of them before they could buy anymore

Cool so Barca buy him and them loan him to us? Or Lozano just gets an EU passport? I remember Barca (years ago) got an Spanish passport for Ronaldinho, so they could get round this rule and then he had dual nationality

Reports suggesting George hirst from sheff wed who we have been linked with is signing for a Belgian side oh leuven managed by Nigel Pearson and owned by Leicester city's owners . probably loaned by Leicester . I'm sure they signed the young kid who we released then went to Blackburn we we're wanting to re sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.