Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Realistic statement signings”
“Martial”

Make ya mind up fella.

It'll be tough to convince him but name any other side in England (where he apparently wants to stay) who could pay him 120-150k a week and regular first team football?

He aint getting in any other top 6 side's first eleven at present and if he wants to stay in the prem he aint getting a bigger move.

Thats the problem with our club/fans mate we have no ambition to make a statement hence why we had no managerial shortlist and have signed nothing but punts from poor leagues and players from relegation battling sides.

Hopefully Brands and Moshiri rectify this or it'll be back to being patted on the head of Martinez's 11th placed days "but we won der passing doh".

It'll be tough to convince him but name any other side in England (where he apparently wants to stay) who could pay him 120-150k a week and regular first team football?

He aint getting in any other top 6 side's first eleven at present and if he wants to stay in the prem he aint getting a bigger move.

Thats the problem with our club/fans mate we have no ambition to make a statement hence why we had no managerial shortlist and have signed nothing but punts from poor leagues and players from relegation battling sides.

Hopefully Brands and Moshiri rectify this or it'll be back to being patted on the head of Martinez's 11th placed days "but we won der passing doh".

No mate.

Hello, not a Championship expert here.

Reminds me of Ramsey, when he was at Cardiff - albeit a bit more pace.

We lack a player like this, love how he probes the defences and sucks players out then looks to expose the gaps with a little pass behind for the forward. Additonall enjoyed how was wanting to create with little one two’s when the defence was tightly packed. Again another thing our players refused to do (apart from Davies, who is limited).

Other thought that crossed my mind when watching was he moved a little like Barkley, however punished teams with a nicely weighted pass. Something Ross wasn’t capable of consistently.

Would certainly benefit him if we had some players with pace and composure to slot chances.

Is he ready for the Prem?

I saw similarities with Wilshere personally. Getting the ball in the half turn and looking to play forwards. Can’t say I know anything other than that YouTube video though

I saw similarities with Wilshere personally. Getting the ball in the half turn and looking to play forwards. Can’t say I know anything other than that YouTube video though

Haha I agree, looks decent though. Just goes to show that there is talent outside of the Prem, although there’s not much of a bargain to be had from the Championship. x

Status
Not open for further replies.